2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
15 weeks is the wait time right now. It is going to be a loooong 15 weeks. :(
Sponsored

rharr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD 3" RKK lift, (former) 95 XJ 5sp 8" lift
ha, i ordered mine back on 4/24, still no word, other then texas ran out of fiberglass resin to make them because of the ice storm.

solfrost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator
Ordered mine on 3/1, contacted the local dealer for an update on 5/10, and at that time was told I was likely looking at 6/19 for it shipping. Hopefully seeing it by the end of this month!

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5; 2021 Sarge Green JT Rubicon Diesel
Ordered mine on 3/1, contacted the local dealer for an update on 5/10, and at that time was told I was likely looking at 6/19 for it shipping. Hopefully seeing it by the end of this month!
I ordered back in February. My date got pushed to May 21, and then to "June." No telling when it will arrive:/

ckgjt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Max ToE
I am going to pull the trigger tomorrow...was hoping the lead dates were gonna be less than advertised...I ordered a 270 awning on Monday...on checkout it said delivery date of July 26th..totally happy when the brown Santa surprised me TODAY with it! :)...hoping things get better soon as us impatient people are IMPATIENT lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
pendragonz

pendragonz

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love my ARE topper. Man.. these lead times are getting bad. Glad I got mine when I did.
Nice looking rig!

Yes, when I walked in to order it, the guy said "you know there is a 15 week wait time right?" My reply was simple, 15 weeks from today is better than 15 weeks from tomorrow.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
I picked out and bought my Rubi on August 18, 2020 (the dealer just starede when I wrote the check). Mid Pandemic as it was, I bought the ARE Classic Topper the very next day, and it took 8 weeks to the day to get it delivered and installed. I don't like the clamps, don't really trust them, and when I got home I bolted the top on. I then installed Molle on all three sides and outfitted the bed to accommodate Atticus (see below) and all I felt was necessary. The recessed strip light provides more than sufficient illumination and Atti-boy doesn't hit his noggin on anything protruding. The color match is perfect because ARE uses Mopar Paint. No fading, no checkng, just a perfect match. Never noticed a leak or wind noise, and the rack is small but accomidates my needs.

Atti Jeep 2.jpg

TKJEEPIN.jpg

JT with Lid and Rack.jpg

Jeep bed 6.jpg

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
I’ve been waiting since April 2021. Mine is due end of June…. Hopefully 😂

OP
OP
pendragonz

pendragonz

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I then installed Molle on all three sides
I've been debating getting the molle panels on all the sides. It feels like I've been throwing money at it since I bought it! This seems normal, right? ;)

Sponsored

rpres62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
I picked out and bought my Rubi on August 18, 2020 (the dealer just starede when I wrote the check). Mid Pandemic as it was, I bought the ARE Classic Topper the very next day, and it took 8 weeks to the day to get it delivered and installed. I don't like the clamps, don't really trust them, and when I got home I bolted the top on. I then installed Molle on all three sides and outfitted the bed to accommodate Atticus (see below) and all I felt was necessary. The recessed strip light provides more than sufficient illumination and Atti-boy doesn't hit his noggin on anything protruding. The color match is perfect because ARE uses Mopar Paint. No fading, no checkng, just a perfect match. Never noticed a leak or wind noise, and the rack is small but accomidates my needs.

Jeep Gladiator Just ordered my ARE CX Classic... Jeep bed 6

How did you tie down your topper With the trail rail installed. I can’t find clamps that will work.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
How did you tie down your topper With the trail rail installed. I can’t find clamps that will work.
First of all, I do not trust the clamps to keep the topper sealed tight as there is a twisting of the bed as the vehicle traverses uneven terrain thus loosening the clamps, and secondly, I don't trust the clamps to become loose under even normal conditions. I drilled through the top and inserted a 3/8" case hardened bolt with locking washers at three points on each side and two on the front. I will never take the topper off, so I was unconcerned about drilling through the top lip of the bed. Please note there is a very small area to drill through so care must be taken when choosing your locations and do not install the rails first. You must drill carefully to keep the correct angle to avoid drilling through the outer skin of the bed. Also choose the bolt length carefully to allow just enough of the bolt to provide space for the nut and washer. I also added "Locktite" purple to ensure the nut will not loosen.

This takes care planning, but I know you can do it. Topper dealers sell and use cheap Chinese bolts and hardware. Get the best American made hardware and you will be happy with the results.

Good luck and keep on Jeepin'

rpres62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave