Just swapped my Wrangler for a 22' Diesel Gladiator

Ninjaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I just picked up my Gladiator and want to go wheeling. I am willing to go anywhere a stock Rubicon can take me. Just wanted to say hello and maybe get the ball rolling on some meet ups in the SD area. I just hit the drop in Anza B. and had a blast looking to explore more difficult trails. planning to get a compressor and a radio if anyone has any recomendatioins please let me know.

Cheers!
Sponsored

Red Hot Sloth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
We might be going out there next weekend. Theres alot of places you can go in Anza-Borrego and Ocotillo Wells with your stock rubi that are pretty dang awesome.
Welcome!

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Welcome...I will see you around town. We frequent Anza and live in Clairemont Mesa.

woffman5

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2021 JLU 4xe
Occupation
U.S. Navy LDO (Nuclear Power)
Make sure you are using fuel conditioner! My 2021 JTRD is sitting at Kearny Mesa CJDR waiting on the high pressure fuel pump and injectors, and has been for a month because the HP fuel pump crapped itself and stranded us in Corral Canyon! That's another story all together!

We frequent Anza-Borrego as well and live in Serra Mesa. Black 2021 JTRD on 37s and a Silver 2021 JLU 4xe on 35s, both with a tent on top! We are always up for a trip to go exploring!

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Welcome to the Diesel club. I am sure you were impressed the first time you stepped on the pedal.
Sponsored