Katzkin question

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
When getting the leather seat option in the Overland and Rubicon models you then get the rear center fold down arm rest/drink holders in addition to the 2 rear floor drink holders.

I plan to get a base Sport model which will have fabric seats, 2 rear floor drink holders and no rear fold down arm rest with built in drink holders.

Am thinking of getting Katzkin leather with my JT from the factory, not added after delivery. And I just wonder if it would have the built in folding center arm rest with built in drink holders. And yes I know this may fall under the category of wishful thinking.

But does anyone know for certain how this has worked with normal Sport Wranglers with Katzkin leather ordered with them from the factory?

Hey Travis do you know how this would work? Have you ordered base Wranglers from the factory with the Katzkin leather added at the factory while they are rolling down the production line? Love to know. Thanks
Sponsored

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
On the JL, Katzkin factory orders come configured like a cloth order. No fold-down armrest or miscellaneous leather trim.

Kind of lame tbh

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Thanks. Makes sense. But it sure would have been a nice extra, would have made it a more tempting option to consider.

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
When getting the leather seat option in the Overland and Rubicon models you then get the rear center fold down arm rest/drink holders in addition to the 2 rear floor drink holders.

I plan to get a base Sport model which will have fabric seats, 2 rear floor drink holders and no rear fold down arm rest with built in drink holders.

Am thinking of getting Katzkin leather with my JT from the factory, not added after delivery. And I just wonder if it would have the built in folding center arm rest with built in drink holders. And yes I know this may fall under the category of wishful thinking.

But does anyone know for certain how this has worked with normal Sport Wranglers with Katzkin leather ordered with them from the factory?

Hey Travis do you know how this would work? Have you ordered base Wranglers from the factory with the Katzkin leather added at the factory while they are rolling down the production line? Love to know. Thanks
The Katzkin leather doesn't dictate the type of seat. When I sell it on vehicles on the lot they have pre produced leather made for the trim level. With trucks you really have to specific, no/yes cup holders, flat bench or 60/40 seat? Katzkin makes all of those different options to fit the seat.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
The Katzkin leather doesn't dictate the type of seat. When I sell it on vehicles on the lot they have pre produced leather made for the trim level. With trucks you really have to specific, no/yes cup holders, flat bench or 60/40 seat? Katzkin makes all of those different options to fit the seat.
He's referring to the factory Katzkin option available when you order

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey Moonridge thanks for your comments. But as Jeepers! correctly pointed out I am talking about how seats are treated at the factory when ordering the Mopar Katzkin, being done as the trucks are rolling down a production line. Am not talking about doing this at a dealerships lot after a truck has already been built and delivered to a dealership. Hope all clear now. And Jeepers! thanks.

Anyone else know about this? Love to know.
Sponsored