Sponsored

KC Cyclone Rock Lights Kit Install - Fuse Bar Placement?

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland
I picked up the Cyclone rock lights set (6 lights) from KC and am figuring out how to do the install. The biggest thing I'm trying to figure out is where to place the fuse bar, since there isn't really any free space on the wall of my engine bay anywhere near the battery (I installed a Badgeglow Aux Board already).
Jeep Gladiator KC Cyclone Rock Lights Kit Install - Fuse Bar Placement? Badgeglow Aux Board

I know somebody on this forum has installed this kit on their JT, and was wondering where you put the fuse bar when you installed your Cyclones.

Also, did you install the ground post that came with the kit, or did you just ground the lights to the existing ground post on the engine bay wall next to the battery?

Thanks
CB
Sponsored

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
I figure you have yours installed already, but I marked up your pic to show where mine is. Red is where I zip tied the fuses- easy to clip off if I need but I wanted to tuck it as much as I could. And the yellow in the bottom corner is about where I have my ground post- between the bolt and the air intake boot. I didn’t want to drill until I remembered it’s aluminum. Works perfect, super clean install
Jeep Gladiator KC Cyclone Rock Lights Kit Install - Fuse Bar Placement? 4DAB2E77-E323-4AB0-8C6E-D7814C2C92E0

oscarach

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Sorry for the OT…Is it possible to add a 7th light to the panel? I was going to put one under the tailgate in addition to the six In the usual spots on the JL
I was speaking to KC tech support about installing these with more that 6 lights and a switchpros, they said you can have up to 11 lights on the fused bus bar they provide.
Sponsored