Sponsored

Key Fob Follies

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
...for every good that is sold about all this 'new tech' the strings that have come attached are sooooo not worth it, they got us pretty good with these smart phones etc., they have been tracking and recording everything we do ever since...

...they'll just lock you in the tesla and speed you to the chambers and if you try and get out they'll just run you headlong into whatever they want ;)

This is quite compelling until you try to explain who "they" are.
Sponsored

Wageslave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 GC Overland, '21 Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Quick question on the key fob. I got the factory Mopar key fob soft case for mine but I can't figure out how to get it to fully zip up with the fob inside. Is there a certain way that you have to turn it to get it to fit or do you just line the slanted side up with the case?

Screenshot_20210506_204304.jpg

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Quick question on the key fob. I got the factory Mopar key fob soft case for mine but I can't figure out how to get it to fully zip up with the fob inside. Is there a certain way that you have to turn it to get it to fit or do you just line the slanted side up with the case?

Jeep Gladiator Key Fob Follies Screenshot_20210506_204304
I managed to get mine in once and, wouldn't you know it, the fricken key popped out. It's been stuck in there for months. I had to go find the spare fob.

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
This is quite compelling until you try to explain who "they" are.
judging by the silence over time since that post a lot more people know what I’m talking about now than only a few short months ago....pretty scary topic but they know now something is wrong...imagine where we’ll be in a few more months, this thing only snowballs one direction from here

there are many awake Canadians on same page, going to get a little bumpier before it goes the other way, hang in there fellow slaves ;)

Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
judging by the silence over time since that post a lot more people know what I’m talking about now than only a few short months ago....pretty scary topic but they know now something is wrong...imagine where we’ll be in a few more months, this thing only snowballs one direction from here
LOL, no, your paranoid delusions are only your own.

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
LOL, no, your paranoid delusions are only your own.
lol back, waking up from a lift long cult is no picnic and it's not going to be for everyone, but it will be for most of us, some by choice, majority it won't be that way, the amusing part is the gaslighting of those in the cult of those who awake, you no doubt will be part of the finger pointing bandwagon while not noticing the 3 pointing right back at ya

welcome to the bulk of our existence to this point, millions are waking every week now, it's a delicate process and takes time, lots of coping involved as you go, mostly just need to start with asking questions and chasing things down yourself because having facts shoved down your throat just regress you deeper into it, very defensive reaction, it's mostly a diy thing and needs to occur more gradually/naturally

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
Hilarious to read, but you probably should seek help really.

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
exactly my point, me not you right? couldn't be...anyway, as long as you lead with love and team human we can get there on our own good time

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
Hahahaha, "the toxin." Your cult's goofy language is funny as hell, but dangerous too. I've dealt with paranoid schizophrenics before, it's sad that you'll be the last one to see that you need help.

Sponsored

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
gaslighting is such an under estimated and unknown term, i get it, it challenges a reality we've 'known' (or was it 'shown'?) our whole lives and will protect it at nearly all costs...call me whatever you like to try to deflect from the message, attack the messenger, gaslight...they are institutional favorites and norms.....but it couldn't be you who was deceived right? at some point one should probably start asking....could it be me/us?

i was there, exactly as everyone else, part of the 'team', 46 years of my life i went along with it, a research-aholic who when applied to topic of interest learned absolutely everything possible about the subject...well a year ago i applied myself to understanding something going on with govt/election stuff and funny where it led me, so we are the same other than one of us woke up from a life long cult and the other didn't

i understand where you and most still are as i was there for 99% of my life...do you find it at all interesting that you couldn't even suggest the humility of asking...what if he's right? what if we have been misled our whole lives? these aren't scary questions, if you go without bias and start asking questions and doing research beyond msm...buckle up, that's all i can say, i had no idea where this would go, it's very uncomfortable, which may just actually be the perfect definition of the word truth (uncomfortable), it always has been to most, i've always preferred it regardless, it allows growth when you know the truth, growth is improvement and progress....better

simple scientific formula, to move forward you must first know where you are and where you came from...are we progressing as species? one look at the news tells you no, regressing would be a far better term to describe the horror show, could it because we have been told lies and we don't understand what we are or where we came from? nahhh of course not, well if we want to move into a world of love and good news cycles and governments working 'for the people'....we'd better step back and take a look at why that isn't happening and it's a horror show instead

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
gaslighting is such an under estimated and unknown term, i get it, it challenges a reality we've 'known' (or was it 'shown'?) our whole lives and will protect it at nearly all costs...call me whatever you like to try to deflect from the message, attack the messenger, gaslight...they are institutional favorites and norms.....but it couldn't be you who was deceived right? at some point one should probably start asking....could it be me/us?

i was there, exactly as everyone else, part of the 'team', 46 years of my life i went along with it, a research-aholic who when applied to topic of interest learned absolutely everything possible about the subject...well a year ago i applied myself to understanding something going on with govt/election stuff and funny where it led me, so we are the same other than one of us woke up from a life long cult and the other didn't

i understand where you and most still are as i was there for 99% of my life...do you find it at all interesting that you couldn't even suggest the humility of asking...what if he's right? what if we have been misled our whole lives? these aren't scary questions, if you go without bias and start asking questions and doing research beyond msm...buckle up, that's all i can say, i had no idea where this would go, it's very uncomfortable, which may just actually be the perfect definition of the word truth (uncomfortable), it always has been to most, i've always preferred it regardless, it allows growth when you know the truth, growth is improvement and progress....better

simple scientific formula, to move forward you must first know where you are and where you came from...are we progressing as species? one look at the news tells you no, regressing would be a far better term to describe the horror show, could it because we have been told lies and we don't understand what we are or where we came from? nahhh of course not, well if we want to move into a world of love and good news cycles and governments working 'for the people'....we'd better step back and take a look at why that isn't happening and it's a horror show instead
You have zero idea what I believe. I’ve always known were being misled, government should never be trusted, and avoid all media. None of that has anything to do with your original paranoid nonsense rants on technology.

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gaslighting is such an under estimated and unknown term, i get it ...
Who is gaslighting whom? I'm pretty sure you came to a thread about keyfob follies to convince the rest of the world that we're crazy. I've known dillusional people like you for *edit* longer than you've been an adult. At first I asked myself "what if they're right?" Simple logic pretty much squashed that tangent. Some were good friends who just weren't happy unless they were pushing their paranoid dillusions on everyone around them -- all justified as their concern for the rest of us. WTF?

What I found interesting was the progression of their paranoia -- minor, inconsequential stuff at first, later turning into obsessions of chem-trails, Greys, constantly being surveiled to the point that it literally ruined the rest of their lives. Your mind your choice, but you getting help is pretty good advice. Either way, why not just keep it to yourself?

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
Either way, why not just keep it to yourself?
The Enlightened are so much smarter than us, and so much more woke, that they must save all the rest of us from ourselves while showing off how woke and smart they are.

This cult of science denialism that he's part of has created new language and ways to talk that always mark them as what they are. I used to work for a cult (did accounting for Scientology), and am very aware of how they manipulate language to make people think they are superior to the non-cultists.

Anyway, hilarious that a key fob is part of the downfall of society according to him.

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I used to work for a cult (did accounting for Scientology), and am very aware of how they manipulate language to make people think they are superior to the non-cultists.
Sorry to continue to stray off topic, but I find this fascinating ... were you then a member and/or did they actively recruit you (or attempt to?)

Scientology, which blurs the line between cults and religion, brings a lot of this subject into perspective. What people believe -- Q, flat-earth, religion -- is their business and couldn't concern me less ... until they start pushing it on me or it affects my governing. Separation of church and state and such.

So @Jt-wrx thinks I am in a cult because I have different beliefs from him. Fine, he can call it that if he wishes, I don't care. But he is the one actively recruiting others to what he believes and in my book, that is what defines a cult.

After college, my very best friend found religion and progressively and aggressively tried to recruit me to his sect. I never once tried to change his mind away from what he believed; never even considered doing that. But when I finally insisted that he stop pushing his beliefs on me, he cut off all contact from that day on. Said we couldn't be friends since I wouldn't end up in his heaven. It made me sad that it turned out that way, but it also gave me a perspective on religion that I hadn't previously considered. Again, sorry for drifting ....
Sponsored