Sponsored

Lack of response from Customer Service

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
@Quadratec - Hate to have to resort to this, but what will it take to get a response to my emails/chats? I used your chat 3 weeks ago to cancel an order. "Alyssa" said she would cancel it and send a follow-up email. I never received an email, and your system is still sending me "updates on the order" reminding me that it's still out of stock - so...clearly not cancelled.

I have tried calling multiple times to no avail, waited 20 mins on hold earlier today with no end in sight. I sent an email 10 days ago, with a quick ping 8 days ago, and still nothing. I sent another reply just a little while ago - I didn't necessarily expect a response already, but at the same time I'm not entirely hopeful of receiving one.

The original ETA of the backordered items was misleading, hence why I want to cancel. I have requested multiple times for this to be cancelled before it ships out, and you won't acknowledge the request. I'm also trying to get a response on how to return one of the items, which you won't acknowledge either.

Not sure if you bother reading these, but at least others will be able to. Funny enough, I recently gave you praise because I had positive experiences in the past, and wanted to give the benefit of the doubt, but I have lost all patience at this point.
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Ironic, currently on perpetual hold waiting on a live person customer service chat with Quadratec right now trying to cancel a back order.

t-bot

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD; '15 BMW K1300S
@Quadratec - Hate to have to resort to this, but what will it take to get a response to my emails/chats? I used your chat 3 weeks ago to cancel an order. "Alyssa" said she would cancel it and send a follow-up email. I never received an email, and your system is still sending me "updates on the order" reminding me that it's still out of stock - so...clearly not cancelled.

I have tried calling multiple times to no avail, waited 20 mins on hold earlier today with no end in sight. I sent an email 10 days ago, with a quick ping 8 days ago, and still nothing. I sent another reply just a little while ago - I didn't necessarily expect a response already, but at the same time I'm not entirely hopeful of receiving one.

The original ETA of the backordered items was misleading, hence why I want to cancel. I have requested multiple times for this to be cancelled before it ships out, and you won't acknowledge the request. I'm also trying to get a response on how to return one of the items, which you won't acknowledge either.

Not sure if you bother reading these, but at least others will be able to. Funny enough, I recently gave you praise because I had positive experiences in the past, and wanted to give the benefit of the doubt, but I have lost all patience at this point.
This was almost my exact experience approx 3 weeks ago.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Ironic, currently on perpetual hold waiting on a live person customer service chat with Quadratec right now trying to cancel a back order.
Just got off chat with them after a 30 minute wait and my order actually was cancelled.

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
@Quadratec - Same issue here. Been trying to confirm a cancellation request on an item that has been back-ordered for several months. I sent the request in a week or so ago. I've gotten two "your order is still on back-order" reminder e-mails since I requested the cancellation, but no acknowledgement of my cancellation. I know there are supply issues and waited patiently for a month for an item ordered showing no back-order. This is a customer service issue now.

Ultimately I'm trying to save them some shipping costs because if the item actually gets to me, I'm just going to refuse delivery or return it unopened.

Sponsored

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
Just got off chat with them after a 30 minute wait and my order actually was cancelled.
Literally just had to do the same as nothing ever came of my cancellation request via the site. After I got the "ChatBot" to put me in queue for a live person, I waited for 45 minutes until a rep was available. Mind you I did this RIGHT at 9:00 AM EST when the live reps come available.

Bailey was able to quickly cancel my order and confirm that the earlier request never went through. Bailey was awesome - Having an item that didn't indicate back-ordered end up being back-ordered for over a month and how hard it was to get an order cancelled was not so awesome.

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Last seen Mar 9, 2022

Something tells me they couldn't care less. :*(

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Literally just had to do the same as nothing ever came of my cancellation request via the site. After I got the "ChatBot" to put me in queue for a live person, I waited for 45 minutes until a rep was available. Mind you I did this RIGHT at 9:00 AM EST when the live reps come available.

Bailey was able to quickly cancel my order and confirm that the earlier request never went through. Bailey was awesome - Having an item that didn't indicate back-ordered end up being back-ordered for over a month and how hard it was to get an order cancelled was not so awesome.
Did you save the chat conversation as a record?

My order was cancelled and I have not been charged, but they are still messed up in not updating the order record off the website to show it has been cancelled there. I am pretty sure I am cancelled but save the chat record in case something goes hard left on this.

Quadratec really has made a mess of their CS both online and actual physical get in touch with a live person. Use to be the model to emulate and now they are bush league.

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
That's not good to hear. Businesses have been getting a pass for bad service lately, but they'd better start answering the phone again because I think people are getting tired of the silent treatment.

OP
OP

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
That's not good to hear. Businesses have been getting a pass for bad service lately, but they'd better start answering the phone again because I think people are getting tired of the silent treatment.
I can understand “slow” response times, but this is beyond ridiculous. They are active on Facebook, but ignore if you post to their wall. Their chat system is ineffective, as already seen. I’ll give them another call tomorrow, but after that I will file a chargeback on the item I already received - because I don’t even know how to initiate an RMA. It sucks because just 6 mo ago they were like the Amazon for JT products to me.

Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Been wanting to order a few things from them. But reading stuff like this has put me off. Lately, I've been ordering from Northridge with no problems. Hell, Northridge has given "likes" to my posts here on the forum. So I know they read the forum. Don't know about Quadratec.

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
Everyone got used to getting a pass for bad service. I had the same experience with a couple of my cigar sellers. Now I think their scrambling to stay in business. I read today that 46 was looking for another 10b in scamdemic funding.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
What’s weird is that 2 weeks ago, I found a set of rims that I liked from qudratec , I got on chat and got through pretty easily. They answered my questions of stock. I ordered and got my new rims within 3 days. I’m sorry you have been having issues.

OP
OP

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
What’s weird is that 2 weeks ago, I found a set of rims that I liked from qudratec , I got on chat and got through pretty easily. They answered my questions of stock. I ordered and got my new rims within 3 days. I’m sorry you have been having issues.
I actually ordered something after the order in question, and received it promptly. They are good at shipping in stock items out quickly. They are severely lacking in responding to CS requests, though.

JTeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT EcoDiesel Rubicon
You can’t go wrong with Northridge 4x4 and they always have coupons. In have spent 15k with them in the last couple months
 Always top notch service and super fast shipping. I have no use for quadratec what so ever and they never have any discount codes.
Sponsored