First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR 2021
Occupation
Cyber Security Engineering Manager
Can confirm (if using the retention straps) no issues with the front doors interfering with the Coyote Mirrors. However, the overall quality and fit of the doors was not to my liking. In fact, the rear set latch simply would not line up (door wouldn’t close) and decided to return them. Bummed because I really want a soft door for the Summer..

Last edited:
OP
OP

GregW68

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Self
I haven’t, but my doors are expected to deliver next week. As I also have and use the Coyote Mirrors, I’ll update this post with my review.
Thanks. Got my doors three weeks ago. I am using the $8 scooter mirror from O'Reillys currently.

greg

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
Please do update. I have the coyote mirrors and hope to get soft doors soon. I'd appreciate your experience.

Ghosts40

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor Sport
Occupation
Construction Manager
What is the cowl bolt thread size? Is it M8 ?

Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Mirrors are great, pretty sturdy and hold well at hey speed. Take a Lil getting used to due to convex lens, but that also allows u to see most, if not all, of ur side blind spots. Unfortunately, I don't have the soft doors, 😕 so I'm useless there.

OP
OP

GregW68

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Self
What is the cowl bolt thread size? Is it M8 ?
M8 is correct. The scooter mirrors work pretty well ESPECIALLY considering the price (less then $10 each) and the ease of use. Not a huge field of view but good enough for what I use them for :)

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
The Lange Coyote mirrors do not work with soft doors just as an FYI. The passenger side mirror is to short and cannot be seen with the door on. The driver side can be seen but its a mixed bag looking at the convex through the plastic especially in the dark. Everything is very distorted. I might have to pick up a pair of scooter mirrors and see if they work with the soft doors till I can maybe make some alterations to my Coyote mirrors
Sponsored