First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I just don’t think you Gladiator people have what it takes to get to 2,000 posts, I can not believe how you all have stumbled on a simple need to post a few posts while sleepy from turkey, 49 more to go, it’s like all you pathetic wanna be Bronco owners are just like the Broncos….not showing up!….Jack
Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I just don’t think you Gladiator people have what it takes to get to 2,000 posts, I can not believe how you all have stumbled on a simple need to post a few posts while sleepy from turkey, 49 more to go, it’s like all you pathetic wanna be Bronco owners are just like the Broncos….not showing up!….Jack
Says the guy who owns a Gladiator and posts useless information about more useless information on a thread gasping for air to make it to 2,000 posts.
By the way. Thanks for the contribution. We all appreciate it.

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Worked buddy, look two more posts my friend, still can’t believe you got 1941, I posted way back that I was going to get it after getting 1800 I think! I’ll check back in a while!……Jack
I know I saw that post! I had an algorithm set up on my stupid ass smart phone. It told me to keep looking at it and looking at it.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Another useless reply to a useless thread with tons of useless information about a guy who is useless who owned a Jeep that was apparently useless because it was "The Last Jeep I'll ever own"
But Ain’t it Fun???

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
I could have gotten post 1941, but I was giving Last Rights to a turkey.
Would've, could've, should've. Kinda like horseshoes, hand grenades, and cow shit fights. Close enough but doesn't count.