Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Is that a Jeep lift crate they're sitting/standing on?
At first glance I thought the truck was an FC, but don't think it is.

Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
This reminded me of a comedian, Tom Mabe I believe his name was, I used to hear on the Bob and Tom show occasionally. He had this bit on picking up telemarketing calls on his phone as if he was a detective at the cell phone owners active murder scene. He then proceeds to start questioning the telemarketer as to why he’s calling the deceased’s phone and his whereabouts and business with the murdered guy lmao I’m not doing it justice but I think you can listen to it on YouTube if interested, it’s very funny.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
This reminded me of a comedian, Tom Mabe I believe his name was, I used to hear on the Bob and Tom show occasionally. He had this bit on picking up telemarketing calls on his phone as if he was a detective at the cell phone owners active murder scene. He then proceeds to start questioning the telemarketer as to why he’s calling the deceased’s phone and his whereabouts and business with the murdered guy lmao I’m not doing it justice but I think you can listen to it on YouTube if interested, it’s very funny.
Here ya go

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Guy walks into a Starbucks. Tells the barista I'll have your mildest roast. Barista looks at him. Says
Your ears are quite large.