Sponsored

Sponsored

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
Haha ,Trail man stay on target. Friday is almost here! Anybody else surprised that that elvira chick likes chicks ?
Knew a friend who had a colleague that taught at Cal State Fullerton who had her in his class. She jokingly asked him what grade she'd get for sleeping with the teacher. He didn't know how to answer and went on to continually complain about her being a distraction. Teacher was eventually run out for being a moron in a suit and she graduated. Love Cassandra! Don't care who she hooks up with, she'll always be tops in my book. MST3K/Riff Trax owes her a debt of gratitude for paving the way to the fine art of catcalling a movie with STYLE. And boobs.

MyRight

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Freedom, 2003 Grand Cherokee Laredo
Knew a friend who had a colleague that taught at Cal State Fullerton who had her in his class. She jokingly asked him what grade she'd get for sleeping with the teacher. He didn't know how to answer and went on to continually complain about her being a distraction. Teacher was eventually run out for being a moron in a suit and she graduated. Love Cassandra! Don't care who she hooks up with, she'll always be tops in my book. MST3K/Riff Trax owes her a debt of gratitude for paving the way to the fine art of catcalling a movie with STYLE. And boobs.
I love RiffTrax...I just signed up for their subscription service....actually watching it right now.