O

AzRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
THREE Gladiators, and a JL Wrangler
HELLO........ My name is Rob........ and I have a Jeep addiction.

IM NOT SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
I know what’s wrong with the OP’s Jeep. I’ll tell anyone that pulls my finger.

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
My wife looked at me cross eyed as I giggled like a toddler to this one hahaha

And then when i showed her and yelled “khaaaannnnnnn!” While shaking my fists…she called me a nerd and got me a beer.

total and complete win
Shatner is my hero. And to take us further off topic, I ran into him once at ComicCon San Diego back in the very early 90s. I was definitely slightly chemically altered at the time, but we sort of did the no-you-go-first dance as we converged at an intersection of true nerd-dom flowing freely through the halls in his wake. I remember jokingly saying, "Hey, weren't you in that Twilight Zone?" To which he laughed a seeming sigh of relief that someone was sort of normal and not there to suck his ass.

If it got you a beer, then cheers to you my friend. Let the Shat flow!

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Shatner is my hero. And to take us further off topic, I ran into him once at ComicCon San Diego back in the very early 90s. I was definitely slightly chemically altered at the time, but we sort of did the no-you-go-first dance as we converged at an intersection of true nerd-dom flowing freely through the halls in his wake. I remember jokingly saying, "Hey, weren't you in that Twilight Zone?" To which he laughed a seeming sigh of relief that someone was sort of normal and not there to suck his ass.

If it got you a beer, then cheers to you my friend. Let the Shat flow!
Years ago, Mike and Frank (American Pickers) ended up decorating a room for Shatner and his wife - horse theme. He wanted a mill stone and although they don't do decorating - they buy and sell antiques and collectables, they did end up getting his den/office decorated. He was pretty cool in the whole thing. A real person.
I also enjoyed him in the show "Better Late than Never".

Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Lol good songs! The carpenters song will always remind me of the movie 1408 now. I loved they chose it for the movie, it was a good creepy vibe choice.
Kinda like this one too.