Sponsored

O

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
I'm waiting to pull out of a parking lot today, and a guy drives by me in a new Bronco. He waves at me while he's going by. I wasn't trying to be a jerk, but it caught me off guard, so I didn't wave back. Anybody else get waves from anyone other than a Jeep?

I can't tell you how many times I've waved at Jeeps while I forget I'm driving my non-Jeep work car. It's kinda funny some of the looks I get.

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
I'm waiting to pull out of a parking lot today, and a guy drives by me in a new Bronco. He waves at me while he's going by. I wasn't trying to be a jerk, but it caught me off guard, so I didn't wave back. Anybody else get waves from anyone other than a Jeep?

I can't tell you how many times I've waved at Jeeps while I forget I'm driving my non-Jeep work car. It's kinda funny some of the looks I get.
I find myself doing the same thing in my work truck 😂😂😂

Sponsored

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed

Same for me. I drive a school bus, I gave up fighting the urge to wave and just go for it! I try to use the two fingers and thumb wave so it’s distinguishable.

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
Same for me. I drive a school bus, I gave up fighting the urge to wave and just go for it! I try to use the two fingers and thumb wave so it’s distinguishable.
My work truck is a Kenworth so I'm used to waving at other drivers out on the road.
Jeep drivers just look at me funny 😂😂😂

Midnight Rider

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S, RIP.
Occupation
Senior Construction Inspector
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored