First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Zero
As of late there have been many threads on gladiator production delays along with factory build problems. What are thoughts on whether a person should even at this point take delivery. An extended warranty is a must, but my dealer informs me don’t expect my July 10 order to arrive anytime soon. Any thoughts on whether to take a loaded Mojave?
I bought a loaded Mojave in Sept 2021. It's been great. A lot of dough though ($71k including tax). I got the mud tires and at first I didn't like them. Very squirrely on the highway, even city driving. However, after breaking them in for about 1,000 miles they ride great. The Mojave is a beast. Got it in Nacho color and have had MANY compliments. The diamond stitched seats are great. I also really like the 4H Auto mode. Definitely worth getting along with the 8.4" infotainment screen. Heated seats and steering wheel are a must in cold climate (which I'm not in but it came with it). They work great. Not a fan of the rims so I will eventually replace them. Oh and don't waste your money on the Mopar rock rails. I replaced mine (as you can see in the pic). I couldn't sell them for even a couple hundred bucks (they cost $1,000). Overall I love the truck!

20211204_110051.jpg