Sponsored

Latest JT pickup pics

JTman

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JT to come
Surprised these haven't been posted yet. U can see it's still JK interior but probably the best look yet of the grill, suspension, and spare tire mount.

Wearing Falken Wildpeak A/T tires. I think the other mules were wearing Goodyears.

jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-01.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-02.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-03.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-04.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-05.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-06.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-07.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-09.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-10.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-11.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-12.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-13.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-14.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-15.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-16.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-17.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-18.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-19.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-20.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-21.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-22.jpg
jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-23.jpg
Sponsored

JCC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland Diesel, 1982 CJ8 Scrambler
Nice! It looks like that last picture reveals a little bit of the bed to body configuration. It looks to me like the bed line itself is straight down with maybe just the fender flare extending a bit over the cab?

Also, I wonder if it's final that it will be exposed between the ends of the rear bumper and the wheel well. It does afford us a good glimpse of the spare mount but it just looks too exposed to me.

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I think the bed will come down more as looks like the rear bumper is hanging off it not flush with it like on most pick ups. They might just have that section off for access when testing.

The Grill looks JL but it totally has JK interior which is interesting.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Nice! Finally some good pics of the front suspension.

Gotta look at the pics in more depth when back gome, but those front end pics look like they've updated the front suspension as well as the new rear 5-link like the Ram.

Reactions: JAY

Sponsored

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After tweaking with contrast,WB, and a few log/sin/hist filters, still reveals nothing special up front. The front control arm looks similar to current, maybe slightly refined attachment point and slight round of the arm itself, but still looks pretty much like the current front end, and no cool additional joints or indications of major suspension changes.
Still low detail inside the bay, so could be missing something, but everything looks about the same, with a slightly tappered look and a pretty big void inside the bay at points, which itself is interesting.

Laredo1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ-7 Laredo, 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I'm sure it's just the way the camouflage was made, but has anyone else noticed that there is a zipper flap on each side of the bed where the gas cap would be? I seriously doubt that she will be built with dual gas tanks but I thought that it was kind of intriguing. Another thing, too, is I wonder why they are running the mule with the JK interior? I'm guessing it is because it is just a mule, but at this point in development I would've figured that Jeep would have a pre-production model pretty much nailed down.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another thing, too, is I wonder why they are running the mule with the JK interior? I'm guessing it is because it is just a mule, but at this point in development I would've figured that Jeep would have a pre-production model pretty much nailed down.
Well, it's 9 months before they can even start working on retooling the production line, so about behind 12 months the JL line's life cycle. At this time last year we were still seeing JL mules with the JK interior and 430 radio and JK HVAC. Likely the JT interior is the last thing tfor test as any EcoDiesel tests for the JT could likely benefit the JL too so best to focus on that.

Additionally , as the JT wll be buolt where the JK line is, they might cannibalize some of the JK production to make the JT, but I doubt it.
However if you split the teams, then the JL team would be doing their thing rushing to production and the JT team would be doing their thing still focusing on the basics and worrying about polishing the edges this time next year.

Ian cj10

First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 cj10 pickup ,1983 sj cherokee with 6.2l chev diesel, 1974 cj6 ,1966 willys pick up 1970 dodge challenger 1974 cj5 project 2012 holden colorado
if its going to get the jl interior when it goes into production then the interior will have had a good work out in the jl so why test it twice

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
Hoping they don't cave and use lame Goodyear Tyres on it.
Sponsored