Launch Edition $58,503 a good price? 65k W/ Tax

Toney

First Name
Toney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Durango RT
Do you guys think $58,503 is a good price for the Launch Edition Gladiator?

Curious what other LE owners have paid before I pull the trigger. There are 3 dealers in my area that have LE's so I'm currently working them against each other to see which dealer will give me the best price.
Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist

Curious what other LE owners have paid before I pull the trigger. There are 3 dealers in my area that have LE's so I'm currently working them against each other to see which dealer will give me the best price.
$58,379 is invoice on a LE. You should be able to get at a minimum 1% under invoice with Tread Lightly or other affiliate program, without even pitting dealers against one another. I got mine for $55,461, but ordered it day 1.

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...

If you NEED a LE that's not a bad price. But if there are other LE's sitting at the dealers close to you then with some negotiation I'm sure you can get it % below invoice. If I was in your position, it might take some time, but I would haggle to get at least 3% below invoice. Like KayakMike said, you can at least get 1% below invoice with Tread Lightly.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I wouldn't pay a penny more than I could order a comparable non-LE for (remembering you may not be able to order the steel bumper.

I'd offer him $55-56k, there are LOTS of those things out there that people apparently got tired of waiting for and cancelled.

LE currently on a dealer lot is an FTLE.

Sponsored

briscoelab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD, 2021 JLUR, 2020 Gladiator LE
We bought a white LE last Friday for $55,770. This was on the lot and not ordered by us. However, we got it within a few days of it being on the lot, so they made money on the floor plan assistance for sure.

They have a red LE still there if you're willing to fly to MN (MSP) to get it. Another dealer in the area had LE listed on their website for just a touch more, so they beat that deal.

Again, that isn't a terrible deal by any means. But you can do better.

Adawg1203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE

Yes. remember the msrp is $62.3. If you throw out a lower number and they bite great. But if you really want that model and the price is right then go for it. When I purchased my LE I really didn't care what everyone else was paying. It's what I had ordered and the price was what it was.

Good luck!

The Acme Company

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE 2018 JLUR
I saw one tonight on the lot Nyle Maxwell in Austin.it’s the Rr 620 near 183 location.

Color is white

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
I bookmarked the Gladiator Rubicon inventory of every Jeep dealer in my area. I’ve noticed a big uptick in the number of Launch Editions available this week. Autonation in Golden, CO got three of them in on Friday. All three have been sold. Prestige in Longmont, CO got a red one in and it’s still on the lot with no buyer. It’s temptin’ but I’m forcing myself to hold out for the diesel.