Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Construction Manager
Vehicle Showcase
anybody heard any news on the LE ship dates? My dude at the dealership said mine and the other order they put in were being built now. And would probably ship in a few weeks... what are they gonna do? Park it and let it marinade before they bring it ? Or maybe they know I still haven’t sold my JKU and they know if I knew it was coming, I would drop the price too low just to get it gone. That’s pretty considerate of them...thanks Jeep.
Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
My LE estimated ship date is May 16. I have a FL vacation scheduled for first week of June and I’d love to have it by then but not very optimistic.

Last edited:

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
anybody heard any news on the LE ship dates? My dude at the dealership said mine and the other order they put in were being built now. And would probably ship in a few weeks... what are they gonna do? Park it and let it marinade before they bring it ? Or maybe they know I still haven’t sold my JKU and they know if I knew it was coming, I would drop the price too low just to get it gone. That’s pretty considerate of them...thanks Jeep.
It’s going to be per order. I doubt there will be one mass shipment of LEs... although that’d be awesome.

I still don’t even have a build date :crying:

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
It’s going to be per order. I doubt there will be one mass shipment of LEs... although that’d be awesome.

I still don’t even have a build date :crying:
They will ship it to your dealer in a manner which minimizes their shipping cost. Expect it to arrive grouped with other Jeeps going to the same dealer or region.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They will ship it to your dealer in a manner which minimizes their shipping cost. Expect it to arrive grouped with other Jeeps going to the same dealer or region.
Right. What I mean is, we won’t get to have a Launch Edition party... lol at least not together.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wormzilla4u

Wormzilla4u

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Construction Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody seen an LE window sticker?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Sorry I missed this - asking if everyone's orders got accepted on launch? For a minute it seemed concierge & VON were problematic. Resolved?

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase

Wayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Initial Launch Jeep Gladiator
My dealer called today and said that once the VIN has been assigned it's 2-3 weeks for delivery. Anyone find out if there's a way to track the build once a VIN has been assigned?

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
My dealer called today and said that once the VIN has been assigned it's 2-3 weeks for delivery. Anyone find out if there's a way to track the build once a VIN has been assigned?
That is NOT true and won't be for a long time with the Gladiator. I got my VIN on the 19th of April as many did.

Sponsored

Camper

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE (on order)

I think your dealer is mistaken. It's simple math, Jeep claims to have sold 25,000 gladiators in April. Jeep also claims they have a maximum capacity (because of space restraints) of producing 100,000 Gladiators per year. That's 3 months of production sold in April alone...It could be a 2, 3 or 4 month wait.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm getting frustrated that I bought one of the highest priced more exclusive models, ordered it early and have to wait longer than almost anyone to get mine. Except those poor granite bastards...
me too :lipssealed: