• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia LE Rims w/ New 35" KO2 for sale (includes TPMS)

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubion "LE"
Will have these ready to sell around Dec 1st. Waiting on my new rims to arrive and get installed.

Rims come with OEM TPMS Sensors and new BF KO2 315/70R17

Asking $1800 local no shipping please

located in middle Georgia

B81A99BB-80BC-4B33-A184-651378677728.jpeg

7CDAC7F9-08E3-4E83-9EF1-0D88C4E36624.jpeg

C1A832F9-405D-4296-8E6F-1BA30A63D8AE.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joker4L

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Decided to keep for now

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU and 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I was actually thinking of these. Visiting my daughter in Knoxville TN next week and debating the detour into Middle GA before I headed back to the Richmond VA area. Not for my Gladiator which already has the same lift and tires as you, but for the wife's JLU Sahara. In the end with the cost to travel there, I'm probably better off just putting 35's on her stock trims after I lift it this weekend.

OP
OP
Joker4L

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was actually thinking of these. Visiting my daughter in Knoxville TN next week and debating the detour into Middle GA before I headed back to the Richmond VA area. Not for my Gladiator which already has the same lift and tires as you, but for the wife's JLU Sahara. In the end with the cost to travel there, I'm probably better off just putting 35's on her stock trims after I lift it this weekend.
I was lucky, I only had the tires for less than 30 days and tire buyer let’s you try tires for up to 45 days so I called them and they are taking them off and replacing them with 37” ridge grapplers. I am getting a full refund for my KO2 as well :)

highly recommend tire buyer !!

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why the switch from KO2 to the Ridge Grapplers?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Joker4L

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why the switch from KO2 to the Ridge Grapplers?
I have had KO2 for a long time now on multiple vehicles and they are great tires but I am looking to try something new . The Ridge Grapplers look Much better and they are highly rated just like the KO2. They were also about $50 cheaper each tire lol.

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have had KO2 for a long time now on multiple vehicles and they are great tires but I am looking to try something new . The Ridge Grapplers look Much better and they are highly rated just like the KO2. They were also about $50 cheaper each tire lol.
I'm a long time KO2 guy too, but $50 bucks is $50!

Let us know how you like them

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Slightly (ok a lot) unrelated...were you running a lift and/or wheel spacers with the 35's? Bee thinking about switching to them on mt LE, but with no lift. Thanks.

OP
OP
Joker4L

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slightly (ok a lot) unrelated...were you running a lift and/or wheel spacers with the 35's? Bee thinking about switching to them on mt LE, but with no lift. Thanks.
I first ran 35”s with no lift or spacers and there was no Rubbing but it was Close. I ended up adding spacers because I like the wheels sticking out a little bit. Then I went with the lift :)
Sponsored