First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Finance
Considering leasing a gladiator sport s now or can extend my current lease and wait until 2021 models come out in Fall. Assuming the residuals will be much better on the 21’s.
Thoughts?
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Considering leasing a gladiator sport s now or can extend my current lease and wait until 2021 models come out in Fall. Assuming the residuals will be much better on the 21’s.
Thoughts?
Any gladiators ordered right now will be 2021s order banks for 2020 are now cut off

OP
OP

Knights527

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Finance
Any gladiators ordered right now will be 2021s order banks for 2020 are now cut off
Thanks. I was more thinking of leasing one from existing dealer inventory off the lot vs waiting until the new models hit dealers in the fall and leasing one then.

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Thanks. I was more thinking of leasing one from existing dealer inventory off the lot vs waiting until the new models hit dealers in the fall and leasing one then.
I would say it would be better to wait till 2021s hit the lots because there new for this year. If you get a 2020 it will probably cost more because it's technically already a year old even if it's new

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
I personally could never lease a vehicle like a Jeep. There is just to much customization/money spent on the experience for me to just lease. That’s why I’m buying mine outright, plan on keeping it till I’m old as f**k. Guess I didn’t help you none just putting in my two cents.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Knights527

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Finance
HA! Thanks for that. Can’t say I disagree. May buy in a few years but leasing for now. Lease prices seem to be all over the place, at least from dealers around here.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I would say it would be better to wait till 2021s hit the lots because there new for this year. If you get a 2020 it will probably cost more because it's technically already a year old even if it's new
Guess that depends what they are trying to sell the 2020 for. I am assuming most dealerships won't see the 2020 model as being a year old and still want full price so the buyer is just going to have to haggle that with them or wait. Wish they would release more info about any possible changes on the 2021 if they are not many. I am ready to buy finally but dang it if part of me is saying just wait and see what the 2021 models come out. Been waiting so long. Course if the price is right 2020 or 2021 wouldn't matter to me

OP
OP

Knights527

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Finance
Guess that depends what they are trying to sell the 2020 for. I am assuming most dealerships won't see the 2020 model as being a year old and still want full price so the buyer is just going to have to haggle that with them or wait. Wish they would release more info about any possible changes on the 2021 if they are not many. I am ready to buy finally but dang it if part of me is saying just wait and see what the 2021 models come out. Been waiting so long. Course if the price is right 2020 or 2021 wouldn't matter to me
Makes sense. From what I’ve been seeing from dealers around me the leases on the sport have gone up significantly since the beginning of the year. Seems like the specials and incentives to buy are much better than the lease deals. I don’t know what they will be like when the new models hit the lots in the fall but have to imagine the value would be better.
Sponsored