Sponsored

Leather dash on Overland

Komesk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ 1999
Hello everybody!
I'm set on Overland with leather seats, but I cannot stand that leather covered dashboard.
Is there a way get rid of it? What is under the leather?
Sponsored

DHP

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland JT
Hello everybody!
I'm set on Overland with leather seats, but I cannot stand that leather covered dashboard.
I believe you can buy the replacement panels that don’t have the leather. Someone posted part numbers if I’m not mistaken. I’m going with cloth and then having leather Katzkin and degreez added after I purchase. I was happy the dash worked out that way because I don’t like the leather on there either.

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
I would love a leather dashboard, I ordered the leather seats for my Rubicon. Hate the red. I am in NC, how hard would it be to trade dashboards?

Of course, I don't have mine yet. Ordered last week.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Video here shows the dash removal. Around the 8:25 mark is where they remove the top dash portion. Looks like one screw in the center with the radio removed and it pops out in one piece.

Djkemeneur

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jt
Hello everybody!
I believe you can buy the replacement panels that don’t have the leather. Someone posted part numbers if I’m not mistaken. I’m going with cloth and then having leather Katzkin and degreez added after I purchase. I was happy the dash worked out that way because I don’t like the leather on there either.
Hello everybody!
Same for me!
I found this parts from JL. May be same parts...

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/the-leather-dash-option.22938/

Sponsored

OP
OP

Komesk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ 1999
Great! Thx! I hoped it can be replaced

OP
OP

Komesk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ 1999
I would love a leather dashboard, I ordered the leather seats for my Rubicon. Hate the red. I am in NC, how hard would it be to trade dashboards?

Of course, I don't have mine yet. Ordered last week.
I have not ordered mine yet either, waiting for Gobi color. I like your offer, let's stay in touch.
Sponsored