First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Occupation
Trooper
Just got my Mojave. My question is what type of conditioner or cleaner is being used on the leather seats. Previous vehicle I used Meguiars. For some reason the jeep leather arms to not like the Meguiars. Open to suggestions.
Sponsored

josephvikky

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator jeep
Occupation
Engineer
I normally use Honey Leather Conditioner & Leather Cleaner. I chose it because they give the leather natural look after cleaning. One treatment provides me at least 6-months of added protection from stains, damage, and harmful UV rays. It also repels water, is odorless, completely non-toxic, non-solvent, and leaves zero sticky residues.

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
I use Leatherique Rejuvinator oil on my leather interiors (although its cheaper to not buy direct from them). Even though they call it oil, its a "complex blend of animal proteins, collagens, with absolutely no oil fillers of any kind". (They called it "oil" back in the '60's)

Best to use in combination with their Pristine clean.

Website is very dated:
http://www.leatherique.com/do_it_your_self_instruction/rejuvinator_pc_directions.html

Sponsored

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
I'll second this... I've been using Lexol for a while and have two BMWs with over 100k that both look brand new inside and I have 3 kids ridding in the car..

Silvertruck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
My other car is an alfa romeo. Lexol is the only thing that i trust to that leather. Whereas other cleaners/conditioners can be greasy, lexol gets absorbed and leaves no residue.

Jeep Gladiator Leather seat care 65B58F87-865A-4FAF-9B7F-DB61E952D46A
Jeep Gladiator Leather seat care 09061FB2-8243-41B8-B275-0D291F6DE309

jdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal JT, 1986 4runner
I normally use Honey Leather Conditioner & Leather Cleaner. I chose it because they give the leather natural look after cleaning. One treatment provides me at least 6-months of added protection from stains, damage, and harmful UV rays. It also repels water, is odorless, completely non-toxic, non-solvent, and leaves zero sticky residues.
I second the leather honey. I use it on anything leather.

Edub

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S (FULL PULL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Response Manager
My other car is an alfa romeo. Lexol is the only thing that i trust to that leather. Whereas other cleaners/conditioners can be greasy, lexol gets absorbed and leaves no residue.

When shopping on Alfa Romeo's site for a new GIULIA !

Jeep Gladiator Leather seat care 1621857223365

IOS-XR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator HA Diesel, 21 Silverado LT Diesel
Occupation
CTO
Based on the recommendations in this thread I got the Lexol kit from Amazon. Used the cleaner first then the protectant. Boy, they leather sure does feel soft and smooth now. The seats aren’t shiny like they were with Armor All either. I cleaned and treated all the leather in the Gladiator (the High Altitude has a lot!) and also did my steering wheel and center console in my Silverado (cloth interior). We’ll see how it wears but so far I’m impressed!
Sponsored