First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Gladiator North Edition
Occupation
Teacher
Anyone have experience with the KC Gravity Pro Headlights? I've been looking at upgrade options and leaning this way, Mopar also an option but obviously more $.
Sponsored

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
I heard that KC is bringing out a 9" light for the JL's and JT's, they currently only have 7" headlights. My be best to wait unless you are in a hurry.

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
Anything is better than the stock lanterns that come on the JT. The Mopar LED's are really good but as you stated, pricey. DV8 has a Mopar look alike with a better price. I went with Quake headlight/foglight combo. Great price and pretty decent light output.
However I'd be looking at any true 9" options

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
There are a few threads where some people have been just changing out the bulbs with LED and getting a much whiter light for cheap. If I decide to do the "upgrade" soon (I'm on the fence) then that's probably what I'll do, at least until better options come along. For now, if I'm honest with myself, I don't think the halogens are all that bad. I realize I'm in the minority on that, at least here on this forum.

Sorry I'm not much help as to your actual question, but it does look like the reviews are good on the KC's and it's a well-known brand. I might be tempted if I considered it to be an urgent upgrade.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I've been told these are pretty good. If the Bulbs I bought didn't work out I was going to go with this option.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333220235967

You can find them a little cheaper if you buy directly from Alibaba, look up Loyo lights on their and send them a request. They quoted me $200 shipped about 5 months ago.

Sponsored

firehog

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow; 2020 Chevy Silverado Duramax 3500
I have the quake LED headlights and taillights. Very happy with them compared to stock halogens. Not sure they are the best but the price was right. I think Oracle probably makes the best ones as far as light output goes. But I have no experience with them. And they are twice the price. Lol. I installed some Xenon Pro LED bulbs in my 20 Chevy Silverado. They are much whiter and clearer and don’t affect oncoming traffic. Definitely an improvement worth $300 so far. Hopefully their life span isn’t as short as every other LED bulb seems to be! I think you can get away with LED bulbs now. Cheaper and improved. I think they figured out how to use the factory reflector and not blind other drivers. I prefer the appearance of the entire LED light housing though. So if you can swing it, pay the money and get the entire light.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
I've been told these are pretty good. If the Bulbs I bought didn't work out I was going to go with this option.

You can find them a little cheaper if you buy directly from Alibaba, look up Loyo lights on their and send them a request. They quoted me $200 shipped about 5 months ago.
yeah, but looks like 7"?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
yeah, but looks like 7"?
Look.at the link on ebay, it's the 9" ones on ebay. Loyo sells the 9" version.

Here's my conversation with my contact at Loyo in August. I used to be a vendor and sell lights a few years back but got out of it, to much trouble. You can see the quote on them in the conversation. If you could get up a few people and do a group buy you could get them even cheaper. At the time I was going to get a set for me and a buddy but I decided to just keep my led bulbs for now because I like how my stock headlights look. My buddy opted for the bulbs on his JL as well.

Jeep Gladiator LED Headlight Options Screenshot_20201027-094537

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
ebay listing says:

Jeep Gladiator LED Headlight Options 1603806702494
Well the eBay listing maybe wrong but Loyos quote for them and the light they sell are 9", look at the conversation. I trust my contact, I've bought plenty of stuff from them, been dealing with them for years. They sent me the cannons for the front of my JT to test out a few months back

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Anyone have experience with the KC Gravity Pro Headlights? I've been looking at upgrade options and leaning this way, Mopar also an option but obviously more $.
Hey! Oracle Lighting here! We do offer a complete 9'' headlight replacement for the JL/JT. As the first to market, the Oculus Headlight features advanced LED projection with 4,800 Lumens of high-quality illumination for enhanced driver visibility in all weather conditions. The LED light source has lower power demands compared to the factory lamps while providing more light output.

With your forum code you can get an additional 10% off, OR right now I can offer you an additional 15% off Retail! You can also view the amazing output and clean cut off line in the video below.

If you are interested in purchasing please let me know and I will be happy to assist you!

HeisenbergFX4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th anniversary edition Gladiator, 2021 QX80

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 911 C2S
I was able to get extreme terrain's last set of Skyline LED Headlights which appear to be the same as DV8 and Mopar. I had LED on my JLUR and I can tell no difference in these. Plug and play.

MntMan

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps

Good job supporting China.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
So when y'all upgrade to the LED headlamps, are all of you updating the Jeep's settings for LED lighting?
Sponsored