LED Headlights Options

RayC

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys EcoDiesel
Hi all, I just got a JT Willys without the LED lighting package and am looking to upgrade to LEDs.
I found several options but the majority are 7” instead of 9” and am just not sure how they look on the Gladiator since I’d need the adaptor piece to fit them. I’d preferred them to have a black or at least gun-metal backing instead of silver considering the Willys comes in an all black grill I really like. Has anyone put 7” headlights on the JT and which ones do you recommend? Thanks!
Sponsored

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Hi all, I just got a JT Willys without the LED lighting package and am looking to upgrade to LEDs.
I found several options but the majority are 7” instead of 9” and am just not sure how they look on the Gladiator since I’d need the adaptor piece to fit them. I’d preferred them to have a black or at least gun-metal backing instead of silver considering the Willys comes in an all black grill I really like. Has anyone put 7” headlights on the JT and which ones do you recommend? Thanks!
These are my 7" lights from highbeamoffroad.net. the fit is actually really good and these things are super bright. 4k/10k lumens each headlight for low and high beams

20201007_124159.jpg

OP
OP
RayC

RayC

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys EcoDiesel
Oh wow, they look really good. Thank you!

These are my 7" lights from highbeamoffroad.net. the fit is actually really good and these things are super bright. 4k/10k lumens each headlight for low and high beams

20201007_124159.jpg

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
You can definitely check out the Oculus Bi-LED 9" headlights if you haven't already! There's quite a few forums members with these, and they offer a great improvement over OE with a simple install. Happy to answer any questions!

oculus_4_copy_1024x1024.jpg

Sponsored

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
Any specials coming up finally looking at upgrading to leds. And im looking at a set of these vs some used oem led

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
You can definitely check out the Oculus Bi-LED 9" headlights if you haven't already! There's quite a few forums members with these, and they offer a great improvement over OE with a simple install. Happy to answer any questions!

Jeep Gladiator LED Headlights Options oculus_4_copy_1024x1024
So any specials/military discounts coming up.

Lo Tek

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Sport S Max Tow
Just installed Beamtech (fanless) LEDs. Install was easy, didn’t have to remove grill, rotation was spot on out of the box, aim and pattern are virtually identical to the halogens, just brighter and whiter.

ImThe0ne

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave

Jeep Gladiator LED Headlights Options oculus_4_copy_1024x1024
^^^^
Have these and love them. I had trucklites on my JK and loved them, though when I bought my JT I thought the 7” lights looked kind of silly (personal opinion) and wanted to go a different route. Super easy install, really close to a factory look too.

ScottLars

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSSD Granite Crystal Metallic (Korg)
Occupation
Engineer
Looking at getting the Oculus Bi-LED 9". See them on Amazon but one reviewer says they are counterfeit. Does Oracle sell on Amazon or should I look elsewhere?

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
Looking at getting the Oculus Bi-LED 9". See them on Amazon but one reviewer says they are counterfeit. Does Oracle sell on Amazon or should I look elsewhere?
You can order straight from their site
Sponsored