First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Self
Was just curious if anyone had issues with people flashing their high beams at night? I constantly have people flashing me believing I have my brights on. I have the Rubi JTLE. I feel kinda bad but then think hell, that's what the factory put out?!...
Sponsored

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
You know its so funny you say that. I have the factory halogen lights and at least 1-2 cars a week flash me thinking my brights are on. I can only imagine the LEDs...…..makes me want some lol.

JET222

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
I have had a few flash me with the factory halogens, but I always forget to adjust them. I just flash back. With the amount of LEDs on the road, flashing at people is not worth it. I am sure though that someone at the factory doesn't do their job correctly and adjust them.

Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
I'm a guy that will flash others. I try to protect my night vision, and encourage others toward accountability in general.

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Agreed, I have a 2 1/2" lift and with the rake taken off I imagine they could use some adjusting.

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
I have the factory LED lights and I rarely get flashed. Once in the past month. Maybe my lights came adjusted too low, so I need to raise them until I get flashed a lot and then slowly lower them to an acceptable flash rate! lmao

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I get people flashing me all the time, but it's also leveled up 1.5 inches in front, guessing that contributes to it a bit.

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
I adjusted mine when I first bought it to the many proper adjustment tutorials on line. Google it. They were high from the factory. I re-adjusted them after the 1.5" level, then again after I put the 2.5" on. I've never been flashed at.
Two adjustment screws near top of the grill. It's so easy. Just do it. There is no excuse except laziness.

Sponsored

Mooseknuckle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
Occupation
Waterman/ Man of the sea
Just finished running an errand, first night time drive in the new to me Sport S. Darn near everybody flashed at me. Guess I need to adjust them. The little projects on this jeep are piling up quick.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Been flashed a couple times. I guess I better adjust them. Don’t want to be considered lazy, even though I kind of am.

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
The number of people that flash me with this Jeep or my last Jeep with LEDs is no more or less than the number of people that have flashed me with Jeeps that have had halogen lights. These LEDs do a much better job of illuminating the road, but have a very sharp cutoff at the top of the low beam field of view, so don't seem to cause any more problems than other vehicles I've owned. Some people are just hypersensitive and would flash you even if you were driving with the help of a dull flashlight.

Rubiwoo

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Self Employeed
we get flashed often as well, no lift. You would expect factory lights to be adjusted accordingly?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Rarely ever. Like said the cut-off on these LEDs is sharp and if adjusted correctly, they shouldn't even have your lights in their eyes until or unless very close.
Adjustment is #1 issue with most lights (legal/OEM, that is)
Sponsored