LED Option Dealer Install?

ScooterInTX

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Was going back and forth between ordering exactly what I want and picking up a stock Mojave. I actually found the exact specs I had in my build sheet except it doesn't have the LED package. Is this something the dealer can install?
Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
While the OEM LED headlights are great, if I was in your shoes I'd go with a quality aftermarket LED setup. Two great choices are JW Speaker and KC Hiltes Gravity Pros. Both are top shelf and have great warranties. Warranties that have you deal with the manufacturer right here in the US. Not going through some third party person overseas. I've personally used JW Speaker on a past Wrangler and a few Harleys. Great lights.

Stlrfan152

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT
Was going back and forth between ordering exactly what I want and picking up a stock Mojave. I actually found the exact specs I had in my build sheet except it doesn't have the LED package. Is this something the dealer can install?
You can add LEDs after, I wouldn't turn down the truck you want over it. It is a little pricy to add them, but it's pretty easy to do. If they are Mopar LEDs your adding the dealer can flash the computer so the truck knows they are installed(or I think a taser can do it too).

Florida Mojave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2018 JKU, 2021 JT Mojave
Definitely like the other guys have said, don't let that kill your deal. Aftermarket LED's are everywhere. My personal choice was Headlight Revolution; Headlights, turns and Fogs for about $600 plug and play with no computer reset. I have them on all three of my Jeep vehicles.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
go aftermarket unless the dealer can hook you up with the LEDs for new build order price. The MSRP on those through Mopar is a strait up rip off. You can get way better quality in the aftermarket.

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Did the Mopar LED lamps myself and the only downside is that the halo isn't wired through the factory harness and they'll need to run a small harness through the firewall.

A lot of aftermarket options are trash and a lot are 7" lamps in a 9" adapter so they look off... I went OEM just because I didn't want to get hassled on inspections even though I now don't have to worry about them.

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Is this something the dealer can install?
Of course it is.
Call them for a quote.
Then compare their price to aftermarket LED lights.
I bet I know which way is less expensive.😬

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
Echoing what others have said. You can add them after market and save a grand. Probably better quality as well.