Sponsored

LED pod lights on cowl...non aux wiring

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Ok, so I just spent time browsing through all 11 pages to find what I have been looking for. So yes I have searched.

I have 2 sets of LED pod lights from a previous vehicle that I could put to use.

how are you guys wiring and hooking up lights up front when you don’t have the factory mopar aux switches? Where are you tapping, pulling wires through, and mounting switches?
Any help would be very much appreciated as I would love to take advantage of these I have. Most stuff I find is geared toward the factory aux switch setup.
Sponsored

JK4AER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2003 TJ Rubicon
Ok, so I just spent time browsing through all 11 pages to find what I have been looking for. So yes I have searched.

I have 2 sets of LED pod lights from a previous vehicle that I could put to use.

how are you guys wiring and hooking up lights up front when you don’t have the factory mopar aux switches? Where are you tapping, pulling wires through, and mounting switches?
Any help would be very much appreciated as I would love to take advantage of these I have. Most stuff I find is geared toward the factory aux switch setup.
I just installed the Switch Pro over the weekend. You can see how I ran the wire into the cab...behind a piece of rubber trim. Sorry, not the best pics. Before I had the Switch Pro, I had wired a single switch the same way.

20201010_184839.jpg

20201011_160247.jpg

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
I know that I'm digging up a super old thread, but didn't want to start a new one. Is anyone else running this system? Any reviews or installation recommendations. The main option missing on my truck that I wanted was the aux switches.
Sponsored