Lets see those Gladiator Beach pics

0REDSOX7

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
@NC_Overland - we live out by the Southport side and have an annual pass to Fort Fisher! Already been about five times this year, but ready for it to warm up and swim out there with the family.

Maybe will see you around out there.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
@NC_Overland - we live out by the Southport side and have an annual pass to Fort Fisher! Already been about five times this year, but ready for it to warm up and swim out there with the family.

Maybe will see you around out there.
I haven’t been since last August or September. I’m in Atlanta most of the time for work these days, but I hope to be back to NC full time in the next several months. I love been in Raleigh a lot recently, but all work and no play and not sure when I’ll be back.

But yeah, hopefully sometime this summer!

0REDSOX7

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I haven’t been since last August or September. I’m in Atlanta most of the time for work these days, but I hope to be back to NC full time in the next several months. I love been in Raleigh a lot recently, but all work and no play and not sure when I’ll be back.

But yeah, hopefully sometime this summer!
I’m yet to replace the tires so I’m curious how these stock Dueler H/T will handle the sand. That’s the only place I go. My Tacoma had the Duratrac Wranglers on them, so, quite a bit different.

Hoping with airing down they will be good enough for a little bit.

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I’m yet to replace the tires so I’m curious how these stock Dueler H/T will handle the sand. That’s the only place I go. My Tacoma had the Duratrac Wranglers on them, so, quite a bit different.

Hoping with airing down they will be good enough for a little bit.
They do fine. I can tell a difference with my 286/70/18 A/Ts, but I never had an issue. I just had to be more careful before in the loose sand and deep ruts.

I posted a pic on the beach with my stock tires in your thread.

Tim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
OBX at the end of June…

78B94F63-9A08-42A1-9102-700DC8D7618B.jpeg
Sponsored