Sponsored

Let's see those old ads

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
I still kinda like the look of the spare tire on the side. What truck was it that had the spare tire on the front? Was that an old RAM or GMC?

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
I still kinda like the look of the spare tire on the side. What truck was it that had the spare tire on the front? Was that an old RAM or GMC?
If I remember correctly the spare tire mounts on the front of pickups was an aftermarket item usually used by people with truck bed campers. I also remember the Land Rovers with the spare on the hood, that would workout real well with a 40" spare tire on your hood.

Sponsored

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Want any TSB (technical service bulletins) or other stuff related to these? I have several books of Jeep DRBs (Diagnose and Repair Bulletins) service letters, I think a flat rate schedule book, service training sign-up sheets and other stuff.

OP
OP
PyrPatriot

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Want any TSB (technical service bulletins) or other stuff related to these? I have several books of Jeep DRBs (Diagnose and Repair Bulletins) service letters, I think a flat rate schedule book, service training sign-up sheets and other stuff.
Not really advertisements, but thank you

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
One of my two friends collects old car and truck ads - he's got a ton of AMC ads - I'll have to ask him what he's got Jeep related, especially "Gladiator". Bet he's got some stuff. He gave me a pile of ads to scan and post in our AMC forum so I have to look through those as well.
Sponsored