Harker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Harker Outdoors
Vehicle Showcase
winter wheeling in Colorado sucksā€¦ Iā€™ve tried two separate places onesā€¦ wonā€™t do it again.
Update********
hereā€™s my reasonā€¦. Spent over 2 hours trying to keep a fellow wheeler from going over a mountain edge while we were going down the mountain trail with ice under the snowā€¦also when your going down a 10Ā° degree grade with your wheels fully locked going towards the mountain and your sliding the opposite way to push you offā€¦ you tend not to do it again.

ā€¦ so go enjoy yourselfā€¦ Iā€™ll be on standby waiting to hear your experiences.

Take trip over to Utah! Plenty of winter wheeling over here
Sponsored

OP
OP
HarkerOutdoors

HarkerOutdoors

First Name
Harker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Harker Outdoors
Vehicle Showcase
Patiently waits for mountains behind us to have snow on caps ....then haul the mail to Flagstaff. Will send pics at a later date. šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»
Nice!!

OP
OP
HarkerOutdoors

HarkerOutdoors

First Name
Harker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Harker Outdoors
Vehicle Showcase
Well this was not really wheeling, although the road was not plowed in some of the area, and maybe a foot on the ground, so it was fun nonetheless. This is at Zion back in Oct.
Wow that Looks awesome!

a48jeep

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Ecodiesel, 1975 CJ6 and 1998 TJ6
Occupation
Estimator/PM Commercial Glass
I know, not a Gladiator. Working towards having one after the first of the New Year. Cascade Mountains on 12/11/21, not much snow just yet...but increasing. 1998 TJ6 on 37's, D44's, 5.13 gears, stroker 4.6.

001.jpg

Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Take trip over to Utah! Plenty of winter wheeling over here
Lolā€¦ Iā€™m in North Dakota for workā€¦ winter wheeling and coldā€¦ gonna be -16Ā° in a couple days

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
winter wheeling in Colorado sucksā€¦ Iā€™ve tried two separate places onesā€¦ wonā€™t do it again.
Update********
hereā€™s my reasonā€¦. Spent over 2 hours trying to keep a fellow wheeler from going over a mountain edge while we were going down the mountain trail with ice under the snowā€¦also when your going down a 10Ā° degree grade with your wheels fully locked going towards the mountain and your sliding the opposite way to push you offā€¦ you tend not to do it again.

ā€¦ so go enjoy yourselfā€¦ Iā€™ll be on standby waiting to hear your experiences.
Where at in Colorado? I ask because I grew up in Pueblo and did a lot of winter wheeling out around Salida, Ute trail, Beulah, San Isabel and the Great Sand Dunes. Always had a blast. Though once I spent 2hrs digging out around San Isabel squirrel hunting, didnā€™t realize the amount of fresh snow that filled the ruts and had to dig out of 4 feet of snow and back out up hill onto the main road. Outside of that always had a blast.

Sponsored

IOS-XR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator HA Diesel, 21 Silverado LT Diesel
Occupation
CTO
Only spitting snow here so far and doesn't look like anything till after Christmas. Up in Michigan they've gotten a little.

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Good evening, I have a tire question in regards to snow. I changed my order on my KM3's and switched to KO2's due to several reasons and snow was one of them. Can anyone confirm they are better for the conditions?

Greg Biggs

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Photographer
Who else loves a good time out in the snow?

Jeep Gladiator Let's see those winter wheeling shots! šŸ—» B2B23403-AF10-467B-8110-19B58A365FE2

Jeep Gladiator Let's see those winter wheeling shots! šŸ—» B2B23403-AF10-467B-8110-19B58A365FE2
It looks like those are Mud Terrain tires. Is that correct ? Thats what I have on my JT . Im hoping they will be sufficient for the weather here in Montana. No doubt we will be getting some deep snow here soon. So far only about 4 inches.

Greg Biggs

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Photographer

Not much yet....but it is the first of this year!
Dang, thats a beautiful Overland. How in the heck is it so clean in that weather ?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.