First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, Honda Element
Occupation
Librarian
So I see a lot of leveling kits being discussed, but there are many different size kits. Can anyone say definitively what size leveling kit is needed to make the Jeep perfectly level?

Also, are there any body leveling kits available? Not experienced in this area, but my local mechanic mentioned today that he would rather install a body leveling kit as opposed to suspension leveling kit.
Sponsored

Reactions: G10

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
So I see a lot of leveling kits being discussed, but there are many different size kits. Can anyone say definitively what size leveling kit is needed to make the Jeep perfectly level?

Also, are there any body leveling kits available? Not experienced in this area, but my local mechanic mentioned today that he would rather install a body leveling kit as opposed to suspension leveling kit.
1.5 spacer in the front is all need to
Level.

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
I have a 2.5 inch leveling kit from rough country on my gladiator rubicon and it sets level and the ride is great I wouldn’t do a body leveling kit people don’t do that much anymore and plus some stuff might not line up right like the shifter or the steering the body lift kits I did 35 years ago you had to adjust everything then you also have a space where more of the frame shows find somebody else and do the leveling kit from rough country

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
1. There is no such thing as a “body leveling kit”. He was probably referring to a body lift, which I don’t believe exists yet for the JT. If/when it does, 1”-1.25” kits are generally the size body lifts which are deemed (sort of) acceptable these days (JK, JL, TJ).
2. Wander over to the suspension threads to see what people have going. Generally, Sports and Overlands can use up to a 2.5” spacer to level them, while a 1.5” is more appropriate for the Rubicon.

DaytonOhioGladiator

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
On my Sport S (with JL Rubi wheels/tires), a 1.5” was all I would want. A 2.5” would be nose high for sure.

83504DC4-BE63-46F7-B23D-52632B23A5A9.jpeg

12C2C23A-9CD1-4839-9ADB-41029E2067ED.jpeg

Sponsored

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator, 1998 TJ 1947, CJ2-A Willys
I did the Rough Country 2.5” leveling kit but for me it didn’t look right. I never really liked it (just my opinion). I’ve now installed a 1-1/2” leveling kit in the back and it looks almost perfectly aligned. So I would say the 1-1/2” front will get you as level as she will sit. I can’t believe this but I don’t have a side on view photo... this is the best I have that shows the alignment.

685F23CD-2FBD-4CE2-A8FD-FBDAAF579907.jpeg

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
On my Sport S (with JL Rubi wheels/tires), a 1.5” was all I would want. A 2.5” would be nose high for sure.

83504DC4-BE63-46F7-B23D-52632B23A5A9.jpeg

12C2C23A-9CD1-4839-9ADB-41029E2067ED.jpeg
please tell me everything you installed for lift. thanks so much. yours looks amazing and i too have the sport s.

DaytonOhioGladiator

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
please tell me everything you installed for lift. thanks so much. yours looks amazing and i too have the sport s.
Thanks! I installed the USA Alloy 1.5” front lift. The back is not changed. The wheels and tires are off a JL Wrangler Rubicon.

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I installed the USA Alloy 1.5” front lift. The back is not changed. The wheels and tires are off a JL Wrangler Rubicon.
OH WOW! so you only did a front leveling kit! just to raise to be even with rear then! ok ok! niiiiice!!!

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

DaytonOhioGladiator

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you need to replace the shocks or are the stock sport shocks ok?
Stock shocks, but the kit came with small shock mount extensions. I will eventually swap everything over to Rubicon takeoff suspension.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
On ANY and EVERY vehicle... Stay AWAY from a body lift. Too many good cheap options for metal spring spacer lifts out there to ruin a brand new truck by putting a body lift on it.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
On ANY and EVERY vehicle... Stay AWAY from a body lift. Too many good cheap options for metal spring spacer lifts out there to ruin a brand new truck by putting a body lift on it.
Do they even make body lifts anymore?? Lol The last vehicle I saw someone put a body lift on was a 90s model Silverado back in the early 2000s. After that you had to bolt or weld on gap guards lol Good times.