Levi from Prestige Jeep in Colorado 5% below invoice

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I just got a quote from Levi for 5% below invoice, + fees and tax, and so I figured I better post that here. I'm planning to go with Kent since I've been talking to him and his doc fee typically beats everyone, not to mention up to 7% below invoice with him. But I was flirting with the idea of going to a state I actually wouldn't mind wheeling in on the way home to San Diego. So I found him in Colorado. I'll be trying to get him to come down a bit more, will update if that happens.

EDIT: 1200 Doc fee. SCAM
Sponsored

Last edited:

DenverGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ stock, manual, over-sized tires, soft top, half doors
I quit dealing with Prestige when they sent me an email trying to get me to check out a 2012 Camry instead. I didn’t even know how to respond.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I just got a quote from Levi for 5% below invoice, + fees and tax, and so I figured I better post that here. I'm planning to go with Kent since I've been talking to him and his doc fee typically beats everyone, not to mention up to 7% below invoice with him. But I was flirting with the idea of going to a state I actually wouldn't mind wheeling in on the way home to San Diego. So I found him in Colorado. I'll be trying to get him to come down a bit more, will update if that happens.

EDIT: 1200 Doc fee. SCAM
I asked their sales folks a few weeks ago about getting 7% and got shut down by John Robertson, Senior Sales Manager. I presume you're talking about Prestige Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Longmont, CO (where I live.) I might have to go visit Levi if that's a real deal. If I could pick one up for 5% under invoice in my own town then I'll forgo 2% to fly to Idaho. (c:

Edit: Of course, this depends on what I can do about that $1200 Doc Fee.

OP
OP
Blisskiss

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I asked their sales folks a few weeks ago about getting 7% and got shut down by John Robertson, Senior Sales Manager. I presume you're talking about Prestige Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Longmont, CO (where I live.) I might have to go visit Levi if that's a real deal. If I could pick one up for 5% under invoice in my own town then I'll forgo 2% to fly to Idaho. (c:

Edit: Of course, this depends on what I can do about that $1200 Doc Fee.
Yeah he hasn't responded to my last email. What you said is how I feel. I'm in San Diego, but would rather visit Colorado and wheel back home. Maybe he will respond this work week.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Yeah he hasn't responded to my last email. What you said is how I feel. I'm in San Diego, but would rather visit Colorado and wheel back home. Maybe he will respond this work week.
I drove by there a couple of times this weekend (I might have been looking for a Gladiator on the lot) and they had a LOT of Wrangler JLUs... it might just be Spring Jeep Season or they might be going all in on the Jeep stuff vs Dodge products to sell. I'm going to hope it means they're going to be aggressive in selling Gladiators as well. Its all moot for me until June 26th when they start making Sting Gray Gladiators. I might be following you to Idaho if they're going to be greedy though. At least I get to come HOME to Colorado. (c:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blisskiss

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
@eternus I know Derick the accessories guy at Petersons will give a quote for credit on stock wheels/rims, low doc fee, and trustworthy business because they're a high volume dealer.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
@eternus I know Derick the accessories guy at Petersons will give a quote for credit on stock wheels/rims, low doc fee, and trustworthy business because they're a high volume dealer.
Yep, I can attest to the discount and the better deals at Peterson’s.

bruno747

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK 2 Door Rubicon Recon
Thats a shame, Prestige was awesome when I bought my JK from them 2 years ago. That said the salesman I had is now gone and has his own custom off road company doing hemi conversions and lifts.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I stopped in a couple of weeks ago and was greeted by Levi. Super nice guy. They didn't have a truck to drive, but I sat in their floor model Rubicon and kicked the tires. They had a $8k markup on that truck, and the Overland on the lot currently (as of this past weekend) has a $5k markup on it's price as well. I'm sure that'll come off soon enough, bummer that they're throwing it on there though.

I went to Pollard Jeep (in Boulder) where I bought my current JKU in 2014. No Markup, and I got to drive their Rubicon. I'm not sure either place is going to be into the sub-Invoice price right now, luckily I'm not in a hurry. After learning what it takes to get to the 7% at Peterson... but I'll still be shooting for as close to 5% as I can get from wherever when they start having Sting-gray Jeeps on the lot (or available to order.)

DenverGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ stock, manual, over-sized tires, soft top, half doors
I stopped in a couple of weeks ago and was greeted by Levi. Super nice guy. They didn't have a truck to drive, but I sat in their floor model Rubicon and kicked the tires. They had a $8k markup on that truck, and the Overland on the lot currently (as of this past weekend) has a $5k markup on it's price as well. I'm sure that'll come off soon enough, bummer that they're throwing it on there though.

I went to Pollard Jeep (in Boulder) where I bought my current JKU in 2014. No Markup, and I got to drive their Rubicon. I'm not sure either place is going to be into the sub-Invoice price right now, luckily I'm not in a hurry. After learning what it takes to get to the 7% at Peterson... but I'll still be shooting for as close to 5% as I can get from wherever when they start having Sting-gray Jeeps on the lot (or available to order.)
Reach out to James Hovey (General Manager) at John Elway in Greeley. I had him at 3% below invoice for an order with very little effort and no financing (or other strings). I ended up going with Faricy Boys in Colo Springs, but James was great to work with.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
I went in and saw the first two Rubi's that Prestige got on the lot. I was working with Byron Nelson (I hear he has a pretty good golf game). They had the Rubi marked up by $9000, which got me to laugh pretty loudly. Byron was a nice enough guy though. I also like Prestige's service department more than Pollards.

Prestige's doc fee is usually $594. Any increase is an attempt to sucker you. I don't begrudge anyone from trying to make their coin but just don't frackin' lie to me about it. When I'm presented with crap like that, I just ask, are you going to lose this deal over XXX number of dollars because I'm ready and able to go to another dealer.

The JLU forums seem to give good reviews to Autonation in Golden. Check the forum because there is a specific guy to deal with over there. I can personally give rave reviews on Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs. Talk to Shannon, the internet sales manager. I did my deal, on the phone, for my JLU at 3% below invoice. I had no BS from them at all. I was in and out of there in an hour with my JLU. I'll probably go there again to order my Gladiator.

BTW, I'm in Erie. Let's hit the trails, sometime in the future.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Thanks for the recommends guys. They just got a Sport S in at Prestige that I'm going to go kick the tires on, probably tomorrow. I mentioned that I would probably be interested in Rubicon take-off parts and the internet rep gave me some bs line that they have to sell their stuff as is... so who knows how much hassle I'll get for anything else. Everyone I've interacted with has been pretty easy going, so they have that going for them. I'm not paying 9k or 8k or 5k over MSRP, I will say that right now. Hell... I'm not paying more than Invoice so they're certainly on track to drive me away in that regard. I'll check the other "local-ish" dealers as well.

I need a trail buddy, I'm happy to go hit the trails sometime. We'll see if it has to be in a JKU or a JT. (c:

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK CRD
Reach out to James Hovey (General Manager) at John Elway in Greeley. I had him at 3% below invoice for an order with very little effort and no financing (or other strings). I ended up going with Faricy Boys in Colo Springs, but James was great to work with.
We’re you able to get a deal at Faricy Boys?

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
I ordered from Ryan Buller at Fort Collins CJD. Well below invoice and local for me. I’m a happy camper!
Sponsored