Lift Install Austin

Shopshirt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
Going to do my first JKS 3.5" lift install, anyone in the Austin Area with who has done it before that might be able to provide some guidance or might be willing to assist?
Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
If you call JKS support, Scotty is fantastic. Patient and knowledgeable. If you’re already mechanically inclined, he’ll fill in any blanks you need. I highly recommend you have an impact for this project, especially to make removals easier. You’ll do it in way less time, with way less frustration. Good luck and have fun.

jmmorgan82

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR
Occupation
Headend Technician
Join a local facebook group such as AJP or AJE and post up on there. You'll get a lot of responses with people trying to push you towards one of the main shops in the area, but there are still plenty of people out there willing to help. I'd lend a hand if I still lived down there, but I moved up to Frisco a year ago.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
I have a lift in the barn which will make it much easier to do. When do you want to install? You would have to do the torqueing as my old back and vertigo do not like lying on floors any longer. I may be able to get some of my jeeper buddies to help as well.

OP
OP

Shopshirt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
Thanks all for the responses. Thanks jeepers29 I messaged you!
Sponsored