First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I’m considering lifting it and adding 35’s. First things first, I don’t care if you think I should have bought a Rubicon over a Mojave if I chose to lift it. I bought it, I like it, move on if that’s your contribution here. I’ve googled and tried to read for the last 3 days and I haven’t gotten much. I’m also refusing to change the shocks so either it all works or it doesn’t happen. I know I can fit 35’s with no lift but I don’t want to swap tires and think it looks stuffed and want a lift and not have a viable option.

All I can find is ready lift, which is 4”, that’s too much for me. AEV, which seems to be permanently on back order until the end of time and Fabtech. I want something designed too because I don’t want to experiment with lifts on a solid axle Jeep or be mixing and matching parts I have no idea on.

Is Fabtech any good as far as quality?
Are the components in this kit necessary or overkill?

https://fabtechmotorsports.com/product/2-trail-lift-kit-w-shock-extensions-k4185/

I’m new to Jeeps and trucks and lifts so my knowledge sucks. Does anyone have any good links for information they’ve found useful or any reason why any of this is needed? I’m not dumb, just uneducated and I read all the threads but I don’t know the ‘why’ behind these components.

TIA!
Sponsored

Last edited:

camargoman907

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I've also been eyeing this lift. The only thing that catches my attention is the driveshaft replacement for "Heavy Offroad Use".

Sponsored

OP
OP
Challenger85

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I've also been eyeing this lift. The only thing that catches my attention is the driveshaft replacement for "Heavy Offroad Use".
I may have missed them talking about drive shaft replacement?

OP
OP
Challenger85

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I have a 2021 Mojave and just installed the AEV lift a week ago. I love it! The ride did not change any, just as smooth. The look was exactly what I was after.
How did you find one? Lol. They’re always sold out!

OP
OP
Challenger85

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
OP
OP
Challenger85

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I’m not messing with my shocks either. This seems perfect but I’m as rookie as can be do maybe I’m missing something.

https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/mojave-spacer-lift/
Yeah, that’s the most common lift here, it’s a spacer. It’s also on like permanent back order lol. I was curious if someone could highlight the reasoning behind why spending $1,500 would be worth it. All of these components might as well be explained in Spanish to me.

@KurtP I know you know a lot about this as I read all your threads. All the videos are gone though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Challenger85

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I bought it on Amazon. It was the last one and it was shipped from AEV. I did the correction brackets also.

63E661D0-6E5A-4DE3-90F6-90C41C42592B.jpeg

350B18B1-288D-42A0-8359-6AB06912F44A.jpeg

D3BCDD19-AC22-405D-BB56-FEA5C9B6EB97.jpeg
35’s? Looks great! If that’s 35’s what’s your height to the top of your roof? Curious because my garage.

OP
OP
Challenger85

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical