Local dealers first shipment details.

AncientCityGladiator

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Looks like all LE editions coming to St Augustine on the first truck. This email just arrived to me 5 mins ago.

Screenshot_20190409-145012.png
Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Looks like all LE editions coming to St Augustine on the first truck. This email just arrived to me 5 mins ago.

Screenshot_20190409-145012.png
I think we’re all so skeptical because so many dealers have had no so good info.

Plus we have a few trustworthy dealers already on this forum, I’d be surprised if we didn’t hear about deliveries first from them...

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Jeep GC Overland, 2010 Dodge Charger R/T, 1999 Jeep GC Laredo, Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet
From what my dealer told me is that the LE's are not being made first, but sparatically over the next few months alongside other models with the last LE coming off the line in August. They are building dealer pre-spec Rubicons and Overlands right now along with the LE's so they can get Gladiators to showroom floors and on the streets sooner. I got a pre-spec white Rubicon shipping on the 12th, the first Gladiator in our area has already shipped and should be here soon. I was beat out by another dude so I am getting the second Gladiator.

nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite JTLE Ordered, switched to the dark(er) side: Black JTLE
From what my dealer told me is that the LE's are not being made first, but sparatically over the next few months alongside other models with the last LE coming off the line in August. They are building dealer pre-spec Rubicons and Overlands right now along with the LE's so they can get Gladiators to showroom floors and on the streets sooner. I got a pre-spec white Rubicon shipping on the 12th, the first Gladiator in our area has already shipped and should be here soon. I was beat out by another dude so I am getting the second Gladiator.
Did the dealer give you your VIN by chance?

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Jeep GC Overland, 2010 Dodge Charger R/T, 1999 Jeep GC Laredo, Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet
Did the dealer give you your VIN by chance?
Negative Ghost Rider. That is pretty much the only thing I don't know about it. I know all the packages it is coming with, which is pretty much a fully loaded Rubicon minus the Tonneau cover and I think the front facing trail cam. My dealer (Hall Jeep) is getting two identical Rubicons, one black and one white (mine), and one Overland this month.
Sponsored