First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Just over a month ago I installed front and rear Lockers on my 80th Anniversary Gladiator. I have the Voswitch 300 switch panel and had two empty switch/circuits that I used to activate the Lockers. All was good until I saw the Lasfit Auxiliary Switch Panel with one switch for front locker, one switch for rear locker and two auxiliary switches. This switch panel fits in the location of the factory locker switch and looks very similar to the factory locker switch. The two locker switches can be set to work in the same manner as factory locker switches. When the locker switches are set as locker switches they will only activate when in four-wheel low. The locker switches can also be set to activate regardless of transfer case drive position. In this setting the locker switchs could be used as typical Aux switches for other electrical add ons. I use the 3rd circuit for on board air and the fourth circuit for sway bar disconnect. I really like the safety feature option provided in the Lasfit Locker Auxiliary Switch Panel.

The Lasfit switch panel was basically plug and play and relatively simple install. I kept the Voswitch panel in place and now should have enough circuits available for whatever I may think I need to install.

IMG_7249.JPG

IMG_7254.JPG
Sponsored