First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Green Gladiator Rubicon; 2020 BMW M340i
Occupation
US Navy (Retired), Meta
Any recommendations for tube doors that lock and accommodate mirrors? Alternatively, is there a way to keep tube doors from being easily lifted and stolen?
Sponsored

salsadoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
warn tube doors lock and accommodate mirrors. i bought them last summer and they're great. However i just looked on the warn website and don't see them for sale. i wonder if they discontinued them. may be try and look for a used set

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
Any recommendations for tube doors that lock and accommodate mirrors? Alternatively, is there a way to keep tube doors from being easily lifted and stolen?
I never thought of that being a problem. Guess regular doors will get alignment pins and tube doors will get bolts. Make it a little harder to lift and go. Most of the time my tube doors will be on is for trail rides and weekend outings. Otherwise, top and doors will be on since I don't have garage space to park.

OP
OP
kingern

kingern

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
US Navy (Retired), Meta
warn tube doors lock and accommodate mirrors. i bought them last summer and they're great. However i just looked on the warn website and don't see them for sale. i wonder if they discontinued them. may be try and look for a used set
Thanks, I searched and also found them as not available. Maybe no stock at this?

OP
OP
kingern

kingern

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
US Navy (Retired), Meta
I never thought of that being a problem. Guess regular doors will get alignment pins and tube doors will get bolts. Make it a little harder to lift and go. Most of the time my tube doors will be on is for trail rides and weekend outings. Otherwise, top and doors will be on since I don't have garage space to park.
Yeah, I'm thinking same use as you, just don't want some knucklehead to lift the doors when I'm inside a store or restaurant for awhile.
Sponsored