Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Anyone have these?
They are about the only thing I can find that I think look good and provide a legit step for my kids. Just wondering (I did search but not much recent was found) if they would work with my rock blockz, especially after I punched the stock rock rail tab out of them. (I'll have to figure out something for that I guess.)
I like their bumper too but I may go with another brand on that I'm not sure.
Sponsored

Lod Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Hi Berserker556,
We are not really sure how the Rockblokz are installed. I looks like they mount to the inside of the fender. Our sliders are slightly shorter than the OEM rails so I think you might be good to go. I attached a close up picture of the Armor Lites on our Gladiator so you can see about how far back from the fender they mount. They are adjustable forward and back so that should help as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Jeep Gladiator LoD steps 1617390440961

Jeep Gladiator LoD steps 1617390514685

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Hi Berserker556,
We are not really sure how the Rockblokz are installed. I looks like they mount to the inside of the fender. Our sliders are slightly shorter than the OEM rails so I think you might be good to go. I attached a close up picture of the Armor Lites on our Gladiator so you can see about how far back from the fender they mount. They are adjustable forward and back so that should help as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks for replying. Im about to pull the trigger but im deciding on a few other things to narrow it all down. I think it will work and ill have to maybe 3d print the little punch out tab from the rockblokz.

A-Squared

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Project Manager
They work fine with the RBs. Plenty of adjustability.

20210402_173138.jpg

20210402_173201.jpg

Sponsored

A-Squared

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Project Manager
The steps are great for kids. I also have a set of the drop steps for a few friends that aren't as flexible.

SkidMarkLucy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Rubicon / 22 Wrangler Saharicon
Build Thread
Link
I have them and love the way they work I am likely going to order the drop steps at some point for my wife when not going off-road. I had ordered the skids for them as well but some mix up at LOD or local shop they haven’t come in yet.

Jeep Gladiator LoD steps 5509DC8C-C56D-4DC8-946F-7CE1EF9ECE24

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I have them and love the way they work I am likely going to order the drop steps at some point for my wife when not going off-road. I had ordered the skids for them as well but some mix up at LOD or local shop they haven’t come in yet.

Jeep Gladiator LoD steps 5509DC8C-C56D-4DC8-946F-7CE1EF9ECE24
awesome! Im still waiting on mine. I ordered the bed skid/protector things too. :D
Sponsored