Looking for 5-8% off invoice in the north east for order

Gladiator0311

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Ive searched the forums and I see that a lot of dealers have recently stopped giving the 5-8% off invoice.

Has anyone had any luck in the past month or so in New England or any neighboring states? Ive reached out to Gupton, waiting for a response. I’ll drive to Tennessee if I have to, but obviously I’d rather not.

All local dealers have ignored my emails asking about it. And the one I stopped in person at today told me msrp even if I order it.
Sponsored

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
I wish you the best of luck. In the current market environment with the massive SHORTAGE of New vehicles and the escalating prices of used vehicles you will be very fortunate to get movement off the MSRP. Not saying it is not possible; but many dealers I personally know are selling new right off the transport. Best of Luck

OP
OP

Gladiator0311

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I wish you the best of luck. In the current market environment with the massive SHORTAGE of New vehicles and the escalating prices of used vehicles you will be very fortunate to get movement off the MSRP. Not saying it is not possible; but many dealers I personally know are selling new right off the transport. Best of Luck
I was hoping that ordering one and not looking for one off a lot would help. Fingers crossed.

roth_nj

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Ive had a few that said they will take the fca affiliate rewards (tread lightly) and a few that wouldn’t. Working on buying one now from CJDR of Claremont NH honoring it plus incentives… so that gets you 1% under plus another 1-2k off depending on model

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow
Ive had a few that said they will take the fca affiliate rewards (tread lightly) and a few that wouldn’t. Working on buying one now from CJDR of Claremont NH honoring it plus incentives… so that gets you 1% under plus another 1-2k off depending on model
Crosstown in Littleton, NH will do the FCA affiliate discount no problem. That and available incentives are as far as any New England dealer will move from what I've found.

Sponsored

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
Ive searched the forums and I see that a lot of dealers have recently stopped giving the 5-8% off invoice.

Has anyone had any luck in the past month or so in New England or any neighboring states? Ive reached out to Gupton, waiting for a response. I’ll drive to Tennessee if I have to, but obviously I’d rather not.

All local dealers have ignored my emails asking about it. And the one I stopped in person at today told me msrp even if I order it.
ordered one today. Showed them Guptons price and they lowered it. In PA interested in coming to that area?

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
Mark Fracalossi
General Sales Manager
Zimmerman Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
1435 MARKET ST
Sunbury, PA 17801
(800) 326-9311

https://www.zimmermanchryslerdodgejeep.com/

Tell him Billy sent you from the Gladiator Forum. Already told him we'd be sending people his way. We wanted to make sure he was beating Gupton's price and he did! And they take the Tread Lightly too! \m/ \m/

ckage83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 2500
Occupation
Radiology
I shopped pretty much every dealer in NH/MA/ME by physically taking my Gupton price never got close. Both as a credit or 100% cash buyer and a lot flat said no or laughed and said it was a fake price. I had mine shipped back 35 days after placing my order (arrived at gupton in 20 days).

Sponsored

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
I shopped pretty much every dealer in NH/MA/ME by physically taking my Gupton price never got close. Both as a credit or 100% cash buyer and a lot flat said no or laughed and said it was a fake price. I had mine shipped back 35 days after placing my order (arrived at gupton in 20 days).
We gave our Gupton price to a dealer down in Red Lion PA not real far and he said it had to be fake too! Mark at Zimmerman's didn't hesitate. I told him you know this is going to bring you more business. And I asked him if I could share and he said yes. Just joined Tread Lightly tonight!

OP
OP

Gladiator0311

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
We gave our Gupton price to a dealer down in Red Lion PA not real far and he said it had to be fake too! Mark at Zimmerman's didn't hesitate. I told him you know this is going to bring you more business. And I asked him if I could share and he said yes. Just joined Tread Lightly tonight!
I did a little googling and it looks like the lemon law only protects a vehicle purchased in Pennsylvania if it’s registered in Pennsylvania. Not sure I want to take that risk now. I’m not a lawyer but if I’m reading Tennessee’s correctly I’ll be covered there in a worst case scenario. I do appreciate the contact though.

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
I did a little googling and it looks like the lemon law only protects a vehicle purchased in Pennsylvania if it’s registered in Pennsylvania. Not sure I want to take that risk now. I’m not a lawyer but if I’m reading Tennessee’s correctly I’ll be covered there in a worst case scenario. I do appreciate the contact though.
Im going to actually email the sales person and question that for you. Will let you know.

User Banned

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Music Industry
@Billyrock I just emailed Mark to see if he'll match my price from Gupton too. Told him you sent us. I live in Collegeville which is near the King of Prussia Mall, and my local dealer also told me Gupton was too good to be true. At least Zimmerman is only a 2.5 hour drive for me, so if Mark says he'll match the price, I'll go there.

The only thing that sucks is the one I ordered from my local dealer is due to arrive soon. We have no obligation to buy it, no deposit was placed, but we would have to wait a while longer to get the better price. Good thing we're in no hurry!

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
@Billyrock I just emailed Mark to see if he'll match my price from Gupton too. Told him you sent us. I live in Collegeville which is near the King of Prussia Mall, and my local dealer also told me Gupton was too good to be true. At least Zimmerman is only a 2.5 hour drive for me, so if Mark says he'll match the price, I'll go there.

The only thing that sucks is the one I ordered from my local dealer is due to arrive soon. We have no obligation to buy it, no deposit was placed, but we would have to wait a while longer to get the better price. Good thing we're in no hurry!
Awesome. Let me know.
Sponsored