First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Chef
I had added the seat jackers to my driver's seat last year, and somehow I misplaced the factory screws (extremely unlike me, I have everything that I took off the truck in one spot) but regardless I'm going on a road trip and it makes the Mrs legs bother her being that high up. We are taking turns driving so I got a nice wedge cushion for the trip so we can swap spots easily. Does anyone know where I can find these bolts? Front driver seat 2 front bolts. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
You should be able to find the part numbers using any of the online Mopar sites.

If you need them right away, start with a trip to the dealer parts department. They may have some in stock.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
You will probably find 2 different bolt numbers. Some of the bolts are female, some of them are male. The machines they were using to bolt the seats in kept breaking bolts so they switched bolt types. I had both female and male in mine.

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
I had added the seat jackers to my driver's seat last year, and somehow I misplaced the factory screws (extremely unlike me, I have everything that I took off the truck in one spot) but regardless I'm going on a road trip and it makes the Mrs legs bother her being that high up. We are taking turns driving so I got a nice wedge cushion for the trip so we can swap spots easily. Does anyone know where I can find these bolts? Front driver seat 2 front bolts. Thanks in advance.
I believe it to be this- it is the screw that holds the frame to the floor board.

6512936AA SCREW, Pan Head

Lo Tek

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Sport S Max Tow
Necrothread warning!

Does anyone have the specs on this screw - diameter, thread pitch, length? All I have is that it' should be a grade 10.9 - am working on a project and need to extend them about 1" - less than all of the various seat lift kits have available. TIA for any help!

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
For any hardware, as long as you know the pitch/thread, belmetric-dot-com has been great for me.

Lo Tek

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Sport S Max Tow
For any hardware, as long as you know the pitch/thread, belmetric-dot-com has been great for me.
Now if I just knew the specs I could look there ... guess I could just pull one and measure it, but thought there would be no need to duplicate effort if someone had already done it.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Now if I just knew the specs I could look there ... guess I could just pull one and measure it, but thought there would be no need to duplicate effort if someone had already done it.
I hear ya. Sorry. I haven’t removed those on mine.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
@AllMoparParts.com
Necrothread warning!

Does anyone have the specs on this screw - diameter, thread pitch, length? All I have is that it' should be a grade 10.9 - am working on a project and need to extend them about 1" - less than all of the various seat lift kits have available. TIA for any help!

Sponsored