Sponsored

Looking for a sunshade top

Fresno69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Hey guys, I’m looking for a sunshade top that just covers the front section of the cab, above the driver and passenger with the two front hard top pieces removed. I’ve ordered two on Amazon and they both were to wide, so either I’m reading the description wrong or ? Thanks for any input
Sponsored

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Hey guys, I’m looking for a sunshade top that just covers the front section of the cab, above the driver and passenger with the two front hard top pieces removed. I’ve ordered two on Amazon and they both were to wide, so either I’m reading the description wrong or ? Thanks for any input
There’s a few options.
Jtops offers just front shades and full shades. Here’s the link for them.
https://www.jtopsusa.com/shop-online/Jeep-Gladiator-c33644415
I think there’s a company called Spidershade too.
I believe both of them can also stay installed when you want to put the freedom panels back on. Hope this helps.

kostik76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Not sure if you are still looking... I see few choices where most suck, I need something easy on and off and not to break my bank so going to give this one a try https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q7G59C3/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A56YUN1FLV2KR&psc=1
I think JL and JT are the same.

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland

Sponsored

OP
OP

Fresno69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Thanks, but that appears to cover the entire cab area not just the front

Dav6662

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Ribicon
Vehicle Showcase
Big shout out for a Spiderweb shade. I ran with one on my 02 TJ that covered just the front seat for years...no problem at all. The first thing I did aftermarket on my JT was to get a Spiderweb shade. I got one that covers both front and back, it stays on with the hardtop and freedom panels installed, it blocks UV rays and keeps your seats from becoming butt scorchers, and yet it lets light through so that you still have that open air feeling!

720F2E28-F940-43FC-B14C-BDC4AA48122A.jpeg

B2525B14-BDE5-4CA9-A689-FB45293DD4EA.jpeg

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
I can second the vote for SpiderWebShade. I have the orange JTKini shade that covers just the front seats. I also use it with the Bestop Sunrider top and it works great...just have to set it back by reaching outside the window rather than from inside. Here are some pics.

BTW...the folks a SpiderWebShade were great to work with - very responsive to questions, fast shipping and they offered a 15% coupon code on purchase.

Sunshade Pic inside a.jpg

Sunshade Pic outside 1a.jpg

Sunshade Pic outside 2a.jpg

Sponsored

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
Big shout out for a Spiderweb shade. I ran with one on my 02 TJ that covered just the front seat for years...no problem at all. The first thing I did aftermarket on my JT was to get a Spiderweb shade. I got one that covers both front and back, it stays on with the hardtop and freedom panels installed, it blocks UV rays and keeps your seats from becoming butt scorchers, and yet it lets light through so that you still have that open air feeling!

Jeep Gladiator Looking for a sunshade top Sunshade Pic outside 2a

Jeep Gladiator Looking for a sunshade top Sunshade Pic outside 2a
I agree! I love my Spidershade!

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Does the Spidershade interfere with the latches on the freedom panels? It looks like it's completely covering the space, which is great for shade, but if you can barely get the panels off in the first place.....

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Does the Spidershade interfere with the latches on the freedom panels? It looks like it's completely covering the space, which is great for shade, but if you can barely get the panels off in the first place.....
The shade is between you and the latches but it's on bungies and you can work around it. Not too big a deal...

Dav6662

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Ribicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it does cover and yes it is a bit more difficult to close latches, but the cover is on bungies and it is not overly difficult to open or close latches. What is cool though is you have a nice headliner in your Jeep that covers the blah fiberglass or sound deadening panels with a color that likely enhances the look of your Jeep.

I love mine and would not use anything else.
Sponsored

Last edited: