Looking for better and adjustable front lower control arms

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I'm looking for better and adjustable front lower control arms. I like the idea of being able to adjust the control without having to remove one end to adjust. I installed a Daystar lift and the only thing worth keeping is the spacers the best I can tell. Front is a 2" spacer. I've replaced the sway bar end links and I'm looking at replacing the non adjustable front lower control arms that came with the kit with the Teraflex 1416550 Alpine IR Adjustable lower Control Arms. A little pricy I think but I want them to last. They look good what do you think?

Daystar KJ09188KV 2" Spacer Lift Kit I've installed already
daystar-2in-lift-kit-jt-kj09188kv.jpg

Teraflex 1416550 Alpine IR Adjustable Control Arm Kit $443.99
2020-02-11_at_5.35.30_PM__44007.1581460690.500.500.jpg
Sponsored

CMFINC

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR 1976 CJ5 2010 Raptor 89 F-150 4X
Occupation
DISABLED CARPENTER
Vehicle Showcase
thats what im running on both ends
Jeep Gladiator Looking for better and adjustable front lower control arms IMG_0003.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Looking for better and adjustable front lower control arms IMG_0009.JPG

OP
OP
Rayzzz

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Any up to date alignment specifications available because a good alignment will come next.

My jeep likes my money

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I'm looking for better and adjustable front lower control arms. I like the idea of being able to adjust the control without having to remove one end to adjust. I installed a Daystar lift and the only thing worth keeping is the spacers the best I can tell. Front is a 2" spacer. I've replaced the sway bar end links and I'm looking at replacing the non adjustable front lower control arms that came with the kit with the Teraflex 1416550 Alpine IR Adjustable lower Control Arms. A little pricy I think but I want them to last. They look good what do you think?

Daystar KJ09188KV 2" Spacer Lift Kit I've installed already
Jeep Gladiator Looking for better and adjustable front lower control arms IMG_0009.JPG

Teraflex 1416550 Alpine IR Adjustable Control Arm Kit $443.99
Why did you replace the sway bar end links? I was thinking of getting that lift and wondered if they were low quality.

Sponsored

BrightWhiteGladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing - Planning & Research
Also, here are the alignment recommendations that came with my MOPAR 2” Suspension lift, FWIW:

A280FB41-87D5-4B86-B19D-C731D9256ED1.jpeg

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
The Teraflex do look really nice. Synergy makes really nice control arms as well.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I like the idea of being able to adjust the control without having to remove one end to adjust.
I dont believe thats a thing... I mean it may be, but I havent seen any where you dont have to drop one end

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I dont believe thats a thing... I mean it may be, but I havent seen any where you dont have to drop one end
Thats the beauty of the Synergy arms. No need to drop an end, you can adjust them in place. I am sure there are others.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thats the beauty of the Synergy arms. No need to drop an end, you can adjust them in place. I am sure there are others.
I just had to look it up & I stand corrected..

Sponsored

BrightWhiteGladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing - Planning & Research
That would be a nice benefit given how high the torque specifications are on those bolts — I believe the spec states, “Torque to Class 3 Hernia” :LOL:

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I just had to look it up & I stand corrected..
While I haven't made any adjustments since I installed mine, it is nice to be able to more easily than removing the arms.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
With as strong as the LCA's are honestly I dont think I would like that. Seems like adding a weak point. Synergy knows better then me though.

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
With as strong as the LCA's are honestly I dont think I would like that. Seems like adding a weak point. Synergy knows better then me though.
The Synergy arms have a similar lock nut to others but they allow you to loosen it then they have a dual threaded adjustment. Seems just as strong as any other adjustable control arm.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The Synergy arms have a similar lock nut to others but they allow you to loosen it then they have a dual threaded adjustment. Seems just as strong as any other adjustable control arm.
Its the dual threaded adjustment I don't care for. Thinner material & then a clamp clamping the outer tube to the adjustment sleeve then to the actual threaded adjuster. Because there is a middle piece in there its always going to be thinner in the same amount of overall thickness. Structurally its going to be weaker, but that doesn't necessarily translate into a bad thing. I don't know the exact stress requirements, but it could be like the synergy way is 210% of the strength required & without the adjustment sleeve is 230% of required so your giving up a little bit where it totally doesn't matter. Given that its Synergy were talking about I am sure your not giving up any strength that would actually matter.
Sponsored