Sponsored

Looking for led fender lights for Gladiator Sport S

First Name
Presley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Im trying to find new fender lights for my Jeep that aren't going to be as dull and boring as the OEM ones. I purchased a pair but didn't realize that there's two different fitments for the sport s and sport compared to rubicon, overland, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions of where I can find a cooler more aggressive one? Trying to find one more specifically that's a sequential. Thanks
Sponsored

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I haven't seen much on the market as far as sequential LED signal lights, most are going to be this slim fender chop LED type.

Given that the Sport fenders are shorter, its a bit tricky to change the actual housings as most seem to be made for the Rubicon models which are taller and therefore will mount differently as I believe the signals attach to the metal section of the fender.

I'm running the Oracle switchback LED's in my sport fenders in the mean time as an LED upgrade until I eventually switch over to either a Rubicon style fender with a LED chop kit, or flat steel fenders sometime down the road. Very happy with the look in the mean time.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Im trying to find new fender lights for my Jeep that aren't going to be as dull and boring as the OEM ones. I purchased a pair but didn't realize that there's two different fitments for the sport s and sport compared to rubicon, overland, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions of where I can find a cooler more aggressive one? Trying to find one more specifically that's a sequential. Thanks
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07H6TDYZR?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07H6TDYZR?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
Sponsored