Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
Looking for some DIY Ideas or Aftermarket items, especially for bed's truck or over the bed's cover (on rails system).
Thank you in advantage
Sponsored

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
I used a Seasucker Bike Rack on the roof of my GTR and it held fine even at triple digit speeds when I was moving across the country. I won't have my JT until the end of this month but I plan on using the Seasucker on it as well, with the suction cups attached to the back glass.

OP
OP
narcoteca

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
I used a Seasucker Bike Rack on the roof of my GTR and it held fine even at triple digit speeds when I was moving across the country. I won't have my JT until the end of this month but I plan on using the Seasucker on it as well, with the suction cups attached to the back glass.
thats pretty cool, the front mount is a suction cup as well? do you think it would stick to the roof?

DougM55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I like my Kuat Envy with the Pivot. Pricey combo but well built.

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
thats pretty cool, the front mount is a suction cup as well? do you think it would stick to the roof?
It should stick to the roof if the roof is smooth enough. You can probably stick it to the rear window if you have a hard top. The front has three suction cups and the fork connects directly to it. The back is a suction cup with some velcro to hold the rear tire down.

Last edited:

Sponsored

FL Handle Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
No I don't think it would, the ridges on the roof are too narrow for those suction cups.

I 2nd the kuat, I have the transfer 2 bike. I got it for 280ish shipped with the locking cables from etrailer around black Friday about 2 years ago. Check out slickdeals.net and set an email notification for a bike rack and you should see some good deals pop up.

I also use the bed pad and I am quite happy with that. Easy, fast and just stays under the seat most days when its not being used

Last edited:

jsyn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Following advice on another thread, I picked up a Latch-It Rack. I love it. Very light, very easy to toss on the truck and take back off, becomes flat so it's pretty easy to store. Best of all, the owner of the company genuinely seems to care about customer service. He just came out with new, upgraded straps to hold bikes on, and so he mailed new ones to every current owner of the Latch-It Rack for free. No upgrade fee. Not even a shipping and handling fee.

Note - I did add 2 pvc pipes in the middle for added strength, since I'm tossing a 50lb eMTB on it.

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
Following advice on another thread, I picked up a Latch-It Rack. I love it. Very light, very easy to toss on the truck and take back off, becomes flat so it's pretty easy to store. Best of all, the owner of the company genuinely seems to care about customer service. He just came out with new, upgraded straps to hold bikes on, and so he mailed new ones to every current owner of the Latch-It Rack for free. No upgrade fee. Not even a shipping and handling fee.

Note - I did add 2 pvc pipes in the middle for added strength, since I'm tossing a 50lb eMTB on it.
I second this. The rack is a million times better after the new straps and locking mech. I had one on my Ranger and did a video for TFL if you wanna take a look. Gotta convert it to the Gladiator now.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I just take the front wheel off my 29er and lay it in the bed, works pretty well and can be under my bed cover to keep it safe and clean. I have used hitch type carriers in the past but my bikes got covered in road grime.

Dreaded1

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Here's the solution I went with. Kb voodoo high rise crossbars and Yakima High Roads bike rack. I have a Kuat NV2, but didn't like it sticking off the back. Now I can transport any of my bike without having to worry about through axle size or tire size.

I just have to remember they are up there before pulling into the carport.

Jeep Gladiator Looking for MTB / Bike Mounts or Racks bike
Jeep Gladiator Looking for MTB / Bike Mounts or Racks bikes

Mabags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Ram 1500 ,16 Durango
Here's mine, quick and inexpensive. 1" perforated square tubing, fork mounts and some metric 6 bolts

20200920_132620.jpg

20200920_132611.jpg
Sponsored