• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Looking for Painted Fenders

Kcheatham

First Name
Kam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Anyone looking to sell or trade their black painted stock fenders?
Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Good luck on this I have been trying to buy some painted fenders ever since last July my gladiator is billet silver

OP
OP
Kcheatham

Kcheatham

First Name
Kam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good luck on this I have been trying to buy some painted fenders ever since last July my gladiator is billet silver
I figured as much but thought it would be worth a shot

bek327

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sahara
I figured as much but thought it would be worth a shot
I have a set of black Gladiator Rubicon fenders in Texas. I might consider selling them. let me know if your still interested. Thanks!!

OP
OP
Kcheatham

Kcheatham

First Name
Kam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a set of black Gladiator Rubicon fenders in Texas. I might consider selling them. let me know if your still interested. Thanks!!
just to confirm they’re painted black correct? Not the plastic Rubicon? Would you be willing to ship? I’m in Tennessee.

Sponsored

bek327

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sahara
just to confirm they’re painted black correct? Not the plastic Rubicon? Would you be willing to ship? I’m in Tennessee.
Yes they are black painted. Sorry Im not interested in shipping.

Sponsored

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
If only anybody wanted some gator painted fenders. I am looking for some rubicon tenders to chop

disenhower

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Suburban
If only anybody wanted some gator painted fenders. I am looking for some rubicon tenders to chop
I am very interested, how much? I recently moved from Stafford to Omaha, NE. Too bad! Would you consider shipping?

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
I am very interested, how much? I recently moved from Stafford to Omaha, NE. Too bad! Would you consider shipping?
Well damn would guess where I am. And I really don't think it's a cost effective to ship. I'm hoping to trade if possible near me.
Sponsored