• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania looking for running boards

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White JT Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Range Rover Velar; 2017 Jaguar F Pace
Vehicle Showcase
looking for running boards
Waiting to see what the Mopar Nerf Bars that my dealer ordered look like......other than those, I know of none at this point...lots will come so patience is key! Same thing happened when I got my JLU early last year, no parts/accessories available, but then a bunch came out...

OP
OP
joemussari

joemussari

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ducati Monster 1200
Waiting to see what the Mopar Nerf Bars that my dealer ordered look like......other than those, I know of none at this point...lots will come so patience is key! Same thing happened when I got my JLU early last year, no parts/accessories available, but then a bunch came out...
Ugh patience!

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
What do your Nerf bars look like when you get them please post pictures !

I’m desperately looking for the Mopar OEM stock runningboards seen on the Rubicon’s in the Sahara’s

If anybody knows of any let me know please

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White JT Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Range Rover Velar; 2017 Jaguar F Pace
Vehicle Showcase

I’m desperately looking for the Mopar OEM stock runningboards seen on the Rubicon’s in the Sahara’s

The ones I put on over the weekend are different then what comes standard on the Overlands...these are tubular shaped(think oval) with rubber step pads under each door.

Rock Rails Installed C.jpg

Rock Rails Lengthwise.jpg

Sponsored

Trock56

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Jeep granite sport
Occupation
Sales rep
The ones I put on over the weekend are different then what comes standard on the Overlands...these are tubular shaped(think oval) with rubber step pads under each door.

I ordered these for mine as well. They are waiting the truck at the dealership to go on.

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hope you got the 15% off by using the Mopar Coupon...you'll like them. Really help with getting in/out...

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered these for mine as well. They are waiting the truck at the dealership to go on.
I just upgraded to the wheels and tires that you have I get so many compliments on them… Are used to have tubular runningboards but these look really nice… Do you have a part number for them… Where did you get them from

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Hope you don’t mind some questions ...

I see you have the soft fold up Tonneau cover
did that come with your jeep or did you buy it separately…Mopar or a third-party ?

Just wondering how the installation was if you purchased it after the jeep

Sponsored

Teleman51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66Cj5, 2000Tj, 2018Jk

Ordered step sliders from Rock-Slide engineering for my lifted Overland. Should arrive in early Aug. so my boards will be for sale probly mid to late Aug. I am in East Liverpool, Ohio. Stock tires and wheels also for sale.

Trock56

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales rep
I just upgraded to the wheels and tires that you have I get so many compliments on them… Are used to have tubular runningboards but these look really nice… Do you have a part number for them… Where did you get them from
1C8BA6AF-3733-4F38-BFC5-5FBFCBFB67ED.png

Trock56

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales rep
Ordered step sliders from Rock-Slide engineering for my lifted Overland. Should arrive in early Aug. so my boards will be for sale probly mid to late Aug. I am in East Liverpool, Ohio. Stock tires and wheels also for sale.
I may be interested in tires and wheels