First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
I am looking for some sliders that work with the stock rails. I know of the Ace ones, I have those on my JKUR, but those have gotten stupid expensive. Anybody know of another brand that works with the stock rails?
Sponsored

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
There are these:

https://www.extremeterrain.com/barricade-jeep-gladiator-rock-sliders-textured-black-jg2561.html

I've thought about them, but I'm more worried about the weight of these and the stock rubi rails combined
I’ve have them installed on my Rubi. They aren’t too heavy and the build quality is Ok; not great, just OK. I contacted Extreme Terrain and was told that they don’t have a warranty and that they were made in the US (they are not, they are made in China).

They work great as a step for my wife and kid though.

OP
OP

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Thanks for the input, I agree the Ace are awesome but 1300+ shipping is a bit much. Anyone else with ideas?

Edit: I see they now offer free shipping, but still, $1100 for sliders is pricey.

Sponsored

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
Thanks for the input, I agree the Ace are awesome but 1300+ shipping is a bit much. Anyone else with ideas?

Edit: I see they now offer free shipping, but still, $1100 for sliders is pricey.
Wow, yeah, I get you if that's the case. They were $700 when I ordered them in 2020. The ones I had on my JKU were $350. At those prices, they were definitely worth it.

OP
OP

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Wow, yeah, I get you if that's the case. They were $700 when I ordered them in 2020. The ones I had on my JKU were $350. At those prices, they were definitely worth it.
Yep, I ordered a set for my 14 rubi for 369$ and they are still going strong, but 1100 is crazy.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Ouch! 65% price increase?

REALLY good sliders/steps, but yeah, that's a bitter pill to swallow.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Yeah. Prices for solid rock sliders are around 1300 now. Crazy expensive. Whiteknuckle offroad has a good set but at 1500 for the plate and paint.
Sponsored