• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Undisclosed LOOKING TO BUY A WARN WINCH,REPLY IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE FOR ME

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
(Ill buy by the 18th of this month since thats my pay day from my 2nd job)

Guys if anyone has a warn winch that they are willing to sell let me know
i want a warn 12k pound winch with a synthetic line thats a new or atleast in decent condition
and if you have a warn vr12s 2nd gen thats new /semi new let me know cause i will buy it from you if its a reasonable price with shipping
But yeah thats pretty much it,if you have a good winch let me know if its some old winch from like 2010 dont even.......sorry
-Cheers :D

Edit-i will also possibly consider superwinch as well
and my budget is 800 bucks
Sponsored

Last edited:

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Have you looked at the smittybilt xrc gen 3? Very favorable reviews out their, even outperforming top of the line warns.

you can get one NIB under your budget…

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Warn VR EVO 12S at Northern Tool $875 brand new. You can get it down to $850 if you are an advantage member. I bought exactly that, on a deal where I got a $100- gift card to go with it.
https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200769738_200769738
They have the EVO 10S for $766
Try promo code 275443 for $20 off. I am sure that there are others out there but that one works.

Note: I purchased the Warn mount for it and modified my factory plastic bumper. Also bought a winch cover to keep the UV off of the synthetic line.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ThatStinging_Jeep

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Warn VR EVO 12S at Northern Tool $875 brand new. You can get it down to $850 if you are an advantage member. I bought exactly that, on a deal where I got a $100- gift card to go with it.
https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200769738_200769738
They have the EVO 10S for $766
Try promo code 275443 for $20 off. I am sure that there are others out there but that one works.

Note: I purchased the Warn mount for it and modified my factory plastic bumper. Also bought a winch cover to keep the UV off of the synthetic line.
Thank you for the recommendation,I was looking for a 2nd gen since it's the better one,also a bit stronger and it's able to pull heavier loads a bit easier,and I think the 2nd gen is made in America as well from what I've heard

Sponsored

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Whipping boy
Thank you for the recommendation,I was looking for a 2nd gen since it's the better one,also a bit stronger and it's able to pull heavier loads a bit easier,and I think the 2nd gen is made in America as well from what I've heard
I didn't know that they were on a 2nd generation already, sorry. I just bought mine in Nov. Is there a way to tell the difference?

OP
OP
ThatStinging_Jeep

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't know that they were on a 2nd generation already, sorry. I just bought mine in Nov. Is there a way to tell the difference?
Yeah it doesn't have all those fancy plastic covers on it on the sides

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Whipping boy
Yeah it doesn't have all those fancy plastic covers on it on the sides
Ahh, you want an older model. Gotcha.
Only used mine once but seemed fine to me. 12K should be bigger than needed.
Sponsored