Losing patience

Longbeard

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley's n a silverado
Over 5 months,still no glad in my garage, supposably put on train Dec 8, says dealer,jeep cares says not shipped,dealer no idea,it has not been a fun experience and I've got a couple of grand in parts waiting for truck so I'm kinda stuck and a unhappy camper,hate to cry but I'm pissed put a couple Grand down in July they tell I can't get back,ok I'm done
Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Yikes!

Look at it this way: maybe it will come with a factory installed brake controller!

Seriously, I hope it breaks free soon.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
. . . could end up being the first one with the diesel . . .

(hope you get it soon, dude. really)

OP
OP

Longbeard

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley's n a silverado
@Longbeard walk us through your timeline and build details. Not that we can help you out but that way it will be easier to poke fun at you:CWL:
Yo dude, y ya wanna kick a man when he's down, if I didn't have a couple Harley's in my garage I could go postal haha

Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a nice '06 Softail Deluxe that isn't getting the attention it deserves if you want another one!

After all, you have the time right now!

We kid, is all. Haven't heard of one taking that long, not even the Granite LEs.

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
The factory shuts down for Christmas; two weeks, as I recall. Not sure why it's taking so long, but if it was supposed to be built, loaded or anything else last month, it was likely delayed.

Keep us posted!

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Yo dude, y ya wanna kick a man when he's down, if I didn't have a couple Harley's in my garage I could go postal haha
I don't have the balls to kick a man thats not down. I'm getting old and not as quick as I use to was. So whats your build look like and order date?

When I ordered mine it sat in bedlinner for 4 weeks and then on a rail car for 4 or 5 weeks and I live less than 60 miles from the plant. I know your pain my friend.

OP
OP

Longbeard

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley's n a silverado
I don't have the balls to kick a man thats not down. I'm getting old and not as quick as I use to was. So whats your build look like and order date?

When I ordered mine it sat in bedlinner for 4 weeks and then on a rail car for 4 or 5 weeks and I live less than 60 miles from the plant. I know your pain my friend.
All's good I ain't no spring chicken either,it's a sport,MT,bedliner,mats,GC, pretty simple I'd say,it's the runaround that's getin to me,and I'm in southern AZ order july

Sponsored

OP
OP

Longbeard

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley's n a silverado
I have a nice '06 Softail Deluxe that isn't getting the attention it deserves if you want another one!

After all, you have the time right now!

We kid, is all. Haven't heard of one taking that long, not even the Granite LEs.
77 electicglide,06 Springer and 13 ultra,but thanks for the offer

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
All's good I ain't no spring chicken either,it's a sport,MT,bedliner,mats,GC, pretty simple I'd say,it's the runaround that's getin to me,and I'm in southern AZ order july
After week 12 or so My dealer put in a another order for me incase something was wrong with my original truck. At one point I had two identical Gladiators ordered in my name. I would have your dealer do the same.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Wait you orderd this way back in July? Something is not adding up here a build should in no way take more than 12 weeks. I would chat with jeep cares and get the timeline as to when yours went into build status. Seems to me that your dealer dropped the ball here and held on to the order for quite a while before they sent it in. Did the dealer give you an order # or vin # back in July? Maybe @DTDHI can help you track it down. he has been a very helpful guy with orders. If this were me I would have made my dealer reorder it for me if they could not give me proof of the process and what was taking so long.

OP
OP

Longbeard

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley's n a silverado
Wait you orderd this way back in July? Something is not adding up here a build should in no way take more than 12 weeks. I would chat with jeep cares and get the timeline as to when yours went into build status. Seems to me that your dealer dropped the ball here and held on to the order for quite a while before they sent it in. Did the dealer give you an order # or vin # back in July? Maybe @DTDHI can help you track it down. he has been a very helpful guy with orders. If this were me I would have made my dealer reorder it for me if they could not give me proof of the process and what was taking so long.

OP
OP

Longbeard

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley's n a silverado
Got a von in late August had the order date, stayed in c for ever, jeep cares was no help, different story every time I called,dealer finally got something going in November and I got a VIN and went to D1 about 5 weeks, beginning of December told it was on train and got build sheet, beginning of Jan still no jeep, dealer says anyday jeep cares says still not shiped,today dealer says they need to call the rep,I say no shit, deal er not gotten back to me yet
Sponsored