Lost Trailer Zoom Reverse Camera!

iJT93

First Name
BRR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Hello, I took my Jeep to the dealer to have done the Steering TSB and apparently my ecu was flashed at one point and I lost reverse camera trailer zoom when I picked up vehicle. Does anyone know how to turn it back on through JScan? Thanks
Jeep Gladiator Lost Trailer Zoom Reverse Camera! 7AE450A7-1CA7-444E-A22F-52B691E5722E
Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I"d be pissed. I'd bring it back to the dealer but insist on them compensating you for your time.

Maybe a free wash and wax or an oil change if you don't do them yourself.

Or maybe they can do it over the air. That would be pretty convenient.

OP
OP
iJT93

iJT93

First Name
BRR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I"d be pissed. I'd bring it back to the dealer but insist on them compensating you for your time.

I am pissed the damn TSB for steering did not correct my jeep from pulling to the right when taking my hands off the wheel!

i always make sure they write down no wash on their notes. First time I pulled up to the dealer I saw one of those drive thru car wash machines with brush rollers. Big no no for me I hate swirls on my paint. I always do hand washes.

For oil changes I do them myself oe oil filter and pennzoil Ultra Plat Full Synthetic

But after all I may take it back if JScan Customer Service does not respond back. I need t

Sponsored

905_gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
i swear on my life for the past year i never realized there was a zoom function :blush:

DJPodratz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired
I have a manual transmission. I had constant trouble with the Zoom. Hardly ever worked, but sometimes did.

Finally figured out that if start Vlad in reverse with the clutch in, the zoom works. If not, it doesn't.

Curious about other experiences with autos / manuals.

OP
OP
iJT93

iJT93

First Name
BRR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
JScan confirmed they do not know how to activate it.
Jeep Gladiator Lost Trailer Zoom Reverse Camera! 247F3F2B-CB6D-412E-9732-C932DF339DF2

OP
OP
iJT93

iJT93

First Name
BRR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
UPDATE!!! After doing some towing with my JT I decided to take it in for service. After 2 days Dealer confirmed through Mopar that there is no fix available at the moment but possibly they are working on something behind the scenes. :/
Sponsored