Sponsored

Lots of Gladiators in the Smoky Mountains

• Thread starter Deleted member 24880
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 24880

Been in the Gatlinburg/PF area all week. Been all over east TN and NC and I cannot believe how many Gladiators I have seen. Still about 2-1 with Wranglers but we are gaining strength. Anyone been down here this week?
Sponsored

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer
I'm in central NC and see ungodly numbers of wranglers, seeing more gladiators all the time. Saw 2 different ones today, both modified.

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
Been in the Gatlinburg/PF area all week. Been all over east TN and NC and I cannot believe how many Gladiators I have seen. Still about 2-1 with Wranglers but we are gaining strength. Anyone been down here this week?
Curious how Gatlinburg has been? We had a trip planned for last April vacation but then Covid. We were going to drive from Mass. I’d still love to go but not sure how much is open or what is doable with Coronavirus.

Sponsored

AdrianVall

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
Only going to see more as the years go on. I see a lot in my area (south Florida) and we are only on the first production year, obviously going into the second.

OP
OP

Deleted member 24880

Curious how Gatlinburg has been? We had a trip planned for last April vacation but then Covid. We were going to drive from Mass. I’d still love to go but not sure how much is open or what is doable with Coronavirus.
We go every year and I saw nothing different this year than people wearing masks. maybe things are closing down earlier around 8pm-10pm But that’s it.
Sponsored