Sponsored

Louisville Ky people looking for a great new Jeep deal?

KentuckyCatFan

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Hydro Blue Overland
I am at Shelbyville Chrysler this morning. My salesman told me they are offering EP pricing on 2019’s and 2020’s all month- have some great deals if you trade with and finance with them. They even have a Gobi and Gator in stock. If you talk with them ask for Matthew. He’s a great guy.
Sponsored

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
I am at Shelbyville Chrysler this morning. My salesman told me they are offering EP pricing on 2019’s and 2020’s all month- have some great deals if you trade with and finance with them. They even have a Gobi and Gator in stock. If you talk with them ask for Matthew. He’s a great guy.
I concur with this, but give Wan a shot also. Lol. I’m ordering a Gator Rubicon from them on Monday. I looked at the 2 overlands last night and I was hooked on Gator. Kind of breaks my heart cause I was sold on Hydro Blue. Lol

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
...They even have a Gobi and Gator in stock. If you talk with them ask for Matthew. He’s a great guy.
Please Please go back & try to get pictures of the Gobi & Gator JT’s parked side-by-side!
Thank You!

Sponsored

OP
OP
KentuckyCatFan

KentuckyCatFan

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I concur with this, but give Wan a shot also. Lol. I’m ordering a Gator Rubicon from them on Monday. I looked at the 2 overlands last night and I was hooked on Gator. Kind of breaks my heart cause I was sold on Hydro Blue. Lol
It helps that they had the Hydro Blue, Gobi and Gator all in stock so you could decide what color was your favorite in person- and not via pictures

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It helps that they had the Hydro Blue, Gobi and Gator all in stock so you could decide what color was your favorite in person- and not via pictures
I’ve been waiting before I ordered to see all the colors in person. I’ve been talking with Wan since the announcement. Bet they were wondering if I was ever going to commit. Lol

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Matthew helped me get mine and has been above and beyond helping me get info/specs/accessories. I vote to have him sell you a Gladiator!

Stopped by today, was less than thrilled with the Gator, it is the definition of Olive Drab in person.

Man, EP pricing, wonder what that amounts to and now I wonder if I should have waited!

OP
OP
KentuckyCatFan

KentuckyCatFan

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Matthew helped me get mine and has been above and beyond helping me get info/specs/accessories. I vote to have him sell you a Gladiator!

Stopped by today, was less than thrilled with the Gator, it is the definition of Olive Drab in person.

Man, EP pricing, wonder what that amounts to and now I wonder if I should have waited!
I think Matthew said 2% below invoice and some other stuff.... not sure what it added up to be- I had similar thoughts.... but they went away when I jumped back up in my Hydro Blue Overland.....

Sponsored

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

I’m a vet and work at Fort Knox so I think that is why Gator appealed to me.

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
EP is usually 5% Below invoice
Sponsored